Chapter 12

"..........."

"Am busy..." Jungkook said in monotone and hanged up the call without listening to her and looked at Taehyung who is looking lost somewhere....

"Mr Kim!!" He shouted when Taehyung didn't responded him for two times....

Taehyung who is busy thinking all the possibilities of Hana being Jungkook's fiancee flinched hearing Jungkook shouting his name....

"Are you ok Mr Kim...."

"Ahh yes Mr Jeon sorry how are the photos?" Taehyung asked with a nervous smile making kook frown but didn't said anything and started talking about the photos and even praised him for his hardwork.....

After finalizing the photos for company magazine Taehyung went to his cabin and kook started working on his laptop.....

Taehyung hurriedly ran into his cabin and quickly grabbed his phone after sitting in his chair and started searching.....

Jeon Jungkook's engagement photos.......

And soon his phone flooded with numerous photos of Jungkook and his fiancee who is none other than Kang Hana his enemy because of whom he is here now and seperated from his love and family for 4 years and his son is away from his dad.....

"Taehyung am saying you nicely just leave Jungkook you don't deserve him he belongs me" Hana said looking at Taehyung who is sitting in the college garden in the evening waiting for others who are still in class......

"Why would I leave kookie I love him and he loves me but he don't love you so it will be better if you leave my kookie....." Taehyung replied confidently which made her more angry.....

"You will not listen like this right but don't worry I have my ways and infront your eyes I'll make him mine where you will be crying in one corner count your days Kim Taehyung it's my promise....."

"You did as you promised Hana look same as you said am crying here where you became my kookies fiancee and soon to be wife......" Tae said to himself looking at the pictures with tears flowing from his eyes not knowing someone listened to his every words from outside of his cabin.....

He flinched and widen his eyes when he saw MIN YOONGI standing there with blank face and hand fisting tightly controlling himself but he couldn't so he......

"So you are not Kim Vantae but Kim Taehyung huh....."

Taehyung gasped hearing him and unknown fear creeping up in his body he is literally shaking a leaf in fear but still he shook his head with wide eyes.....

"Wha--at are---you---say---saying----mr min" Taehyung shuttered badly in fear and shock....

"Am saying that you are Kim Taehyung...."

"No.....no....Mr Min........"

"Don't......don't you dare to lie when I heard clearly you saying my kookie and it's only you who calls him with that name....." Yoongi cutted him mercilessly with his stern voice and blank face like he can kill anyone at this moment.....

Taehyung just lowered his head down with tears flowing from his eyes as he can't lie now when he caught red handed and just nodded weekly.....

"Why?" Yoongi just uttered why which meant to ask to get answers from so many unanswered questions like why he left them mostly Jungkook and now why he is acting as someone who he is not.....

"I want answers for every single question which I wanted to ask and I don't want any lie and I hope if you have tiny bit of respect for me then you will not lie to me...." He asked when he didn't heard anything from the crying boy who lifted his head with wide eyes.....