Chapter 14

"what is it mom are you real first you forced me agree to move on and after few days you forced me to get engaged with her and now you are saying that I have to marry in like just one week is it some fiction or what it's my life mom my fucking life and I have every right to decide about it and am saying you nicely that I don't wanna marry this soon I need time I need time for myself..........."

Jungkook just lashed out on his mother he just couldn't control him himself like dude doesn't he have any right to decide about his life he is in his mid twenties for God sake and he can take his own life decisions.....

"But son....."

"No dad don't say anything what if they are going US and for them I can't keep life at the stake right am telling you all once again no one I repeat no one should talk about the wedding until I myself will tell you all till just wait and let me leave peacefully and mom....."

His father was about to say something but Jungkook just cutted him mercilessly with his cold and stern voice, he turned towards his mother who is so stunned to say anything and said......

"Till now I did what you wanted me to do because I respect you and your decision, but now I hope you will respect my privacy and decision and stop bringing the wedding topic once again......,...." He said with finality in his voice and Stromed out the house without listening to anyone's shouting.........

"This boy, what can I do with him?"
Mrs Jeon said with a frustrated sigh rubbing her head tiredly but an idea striked in her mind and she looked at Yoongi who is frowning upon looking at Mrs Jeon looking at him exceptionally.....

"Yoongi-ah now you're my only hope left so please make him agree with the wedding date dear not only me you all are seeing how he is changing himself like a stone hearted person please help him with this yoongi-ah if he get married with Hana she will take care of him...."

Yoongi became so shocked hearing her words but he knows that he can't do anything and mostly he can't interfere in someone's personal life even though he is his best friend and cousin and that to after knowing about tae's condition and the truth he will plan to destroy the wedding but he will not help to make him agree.....

"Sorry aunty I can't do anything when he is so serious about this matter and moreover he, himself knows what to do and what not because it's his life anyone of us don't have any right to interfere in that am sorry....."

Saying this Yoongi held Jimin's hand and left from there same with hobi and y/n namjin too went to their room..........

"Aunty what is this does that mean he will not marry me...." Hana said with sad pout and eyes glossy (fake and all lies..... 🤥)

"No no don't worry dear he will marry you I'll make him agree at any cost you just don't worry and get ready for the grand wedding....." Mrs Jeon said with a smile which made Hana too smile.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It is now after two days in Jeon corporations and as Jungkook said no one talked about the wedding in the house or in the company making him do his work in peace......

Day after tomorrow they are going to the photoshoot with the team members along with Taehyung Jungkook Yoongi, Jimin and y/n.....

Now it is afternoon lunch time and everyone is having their lunch in the cafeteria where Taehyung is sitting with the others

Tae---yoongi-----jimin----y/n---hobi (their seating arrangement)

"Mr Kim tomorrow is my birthday I have arranged a small party at my house so please do come and don't forget to bring your son we badly wanted to meet him....." Y/N said to Taehyung who widen his eyes like bringing his son means he is little worried about that....