Chapter 11

"Jimin what is the thing you wanted to tell me yesterday...." Jungkook asked Jimin who is still in their home as it is next day of kooks engagement with Hana....

"There's no use of that now kook...." Jimin said and scoffed looking at him who frowned at his behaviour....

"what is this behaviour of your Jimin am asking you nicely tell me what is the important thing you wanted to tell me yesterday....." Jungkook spatted angrily throwing glares at Jimin.....

"I know there's no use of telling that but still am telling you that is I saw Taehyung day before yesterday in a convenience store....." Jimin said so casually that he is telling some sort of story or any fantasy.....

But it is not same in kooks case he, he is so shocked and stunned to hear the news from Jimin....

"WHAT, what are you saying Jimin??" He shouted at him which made him flinch....

"Yes Jungkook I saw him on Friday......"

"Where, where did you saw him?" Jungkook asked hurriedly wanting to know where he saw his Doll whom he's searching for 4 years.....

"That on Friday I went to meet my friend and while coming back I stopped at a convience store and...........

"Mama minmin wanth chocy...." Jungmin said pointing at the chocolate stall......

"Sure my baby mama will buy your chocy but first let's go to granny ok...." Taehyung said carrying jungmin in his arms....

Well they are in convience store to buy the groceries along with Mrs shin after Taehyung returning back to the home.....

At the same time Jimin entered into the same store to buy some drinks for himself so he directly went towards drinks section and Taehyung is also there taking the milk packs.....

"Taehyung-ah here's your favourite strawberry milkshake....." Mrs shin said little loudly as she little far from him and Jimin heard that so clearly.....

Jimin who heard that so clearly he instantly turned back and saw his friend, his soulmate infront of him after so many years he was just frozen on his place that he couldn't listen or see anything other than the name, Taehyung seeing the said boy.....

He came back from his frozen state when his phone ranged and he didn't found Taehyung infront of him he looked here and there but he is nowhere to be seen....

He ran out of the store and saw them walking away from the store from him he ran towards him but after few minutes he lost them he cursed at himself for not finding them.....

"You could have found him Jimin" disappointment is clearly heard in Jungkook's voice....

"I tried ok, but now what is the use of finding him you don't love him anymore and even you are engaged with Hana......"

"Or else do you still love him huh?" Jimin continued after looking at Jungkook who has blank expression....

"No I don't love and you don't have to remind me every fucking time that am engaged and I think I deserve to know the reason why he left me...." Jungkook spatted angrily and left from there.....

"But why do I feel like you still love your Doll......." Jimin whispered looking at the way Jungkook's walked away.....

***************

It is the next day i.e, Monday and here in Jeon industries everyone is busy doing their works as they are working on some important project......

Same with Taehyung he is arranging all the camera to click pictures of the models for the summer collection....

"Mr Kim is everything done..." Jimin asked coming out from the green room....

"Yes Mr park everything down you can call them...." Taehyung said after setting up the lights refering to the models.....

Jimin said ok and went to call the model's after they came out Taehyung started clicking pictures while giving some tips for posing....

"Mam can please come forward and stand leaning back on the table...." Taehyung said moving away from the camera.....

"What is your problem huh can't you do your photography quietly why are you telling me to do that and this huh you are just a mere photographer here....." The model spatted angrily at him which made everyone frown at her behaviour......

"But mam if you pose like that it will be perfect for the photo...." Tae said softly hoping that she can understand his point.....

"You don't need teach me what to do you are not any model so just do your work without telling me do anything......"

"But ma........." Taehyung decided to correct her even though she is insulting him infront of everyone but a cold voice cutted him inbetween.....

"what's happening here"

"Mr Jeon see he not doing anything and imposing his work on us and telling us do something different...." The model said with extra sweet voice and pouted to act cute upon looking at Jungkook who just came in the studio......

Everyone else in the studio gasped at the lies of her but they couldn't voice out as they all know that she is well known model and can do anything to take them down.....

"What happened Mr Kim?" Instead of answering her he asked Taehyung who is looking at the model with wide eyes.....

"Mr Jeon that am just telling her some poses which goes with the outfit but she is not agreeing to that and started shouting at me" Taehyung said now looking at Jungkook....

"No Mr Jeon he is lying you can them if you want...." The model said while looking at him expecting that he will listen and believe in her lies but girl he is the great almighty Jeon Jungkook.....

"See miss Yuna I know what happened here if you can see the camera so I saw everything and came here if you wanted to work according to us then only you can be in Jeon industries or else the gate is open for you to leave....." His stern voice and death glare is enough for her to scare and stop spatting the nonsense......

"Mr Kim after completing come to my cabin with the photos I'll finalise them....."

"Sure Mr Jeon...." Tae replied and saw Jungkook walking away from the studio with a smile because he didn't believe in that girl's lies and stood up for him.....

After that Yuna didn't uttered any word but all she did is to listen tae's instructions and pose for the photos......

Soon the photo session got over and now he is editing the photos and after 20 minutes he completed editing and went to kooks cabin to show the photos.....

He entered the cabin after getting the permission from kook and gave the photos to kook and sat on the chair infront of him.....

Kook is checking the photos observing every details and to say he is very much happy and impressed with the outcome they all are just so beautiful and every photo is perfect for their magazine. He was about to say something but the ring of his phone stopped him he ignored at first after seeing who's calling but it started ringing again making him irritate he just answered the call infront of Taehyung.....

"What is your problem Hana"

Tae is so shocked to hear the name he just couldn't able think anything just one thing is running in his mind and that is..........

That means his kookie is engaged with Hana........

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚

That's it for this chapter guys....

I hope you will like it....

Please do vote and comment....

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏

If you  like my stories please follow my account for more interesting stories.......

Take care 💗😊

I purple you 💜✨