Chapter 8

It's been one week that Taehyung joined Jeon corporations as he joined as photographer when the others saw the next day of his joining in the company they all are so shocked and mostly very angry thinking why kook let him, his ex-boyfriend who left without any words living him broken and made him the person who is now.....

But they all became so shocked when Yoongi explained that he is not KIM TAEHYUNG but KIM VANTAE......

But there is still some doubts on his mainly Jimin because he can't get wrong when it comes to recognise his ex-bestfriend or more like
ex- soulmate after hearing all the explanation from Yoongi he voices out his doubts they are

"I believe what you are saying but it can't happen right like everything thing in similar like even the moles on his face everything is screaming that he is Taehyung but not Vantae....."

"But Jimin how can you be sure that he is Taehyung because he don't remember us or anyone....." Hobi said with a frown.....

"Don't worry about that I'll prove you all that he is Taehyung.." he said with determination and confidence, Y/N and jin joined him to help him in any way and others also agreed to help him......

........, present..........

From them Jimin along with others started their mission, mission to get more information about tae and prove others that he is Taehyung but not Vantae.....

He tested him sometimes like asking where he studied where he used to live and what is his favourite things. In which he didn't succeeded because tae lied to him that he studied in Daegu and his favourite things too like he love coffee which Jimin believed when he drank a whole cup of coffee infront of him.....

Well Taehyung got to know that Jimin has some doubts on him so he lied to him when he asked all those questions and he himself knows how much he suffered to drink the whole cup of coffee which made him sick.....

Now he is doing some works in his cabin in Jeon corporations that's when his phone rang he smiled looking at the ID aunt shin and he knows it's his naughty baby who called him......

He answered the call with a smile and started talking with his baby with a wide smile he didn't realise the time passes so fastly and now it is lunch time he bidded bye to his son and went to cafeteria to have lunch.....

He ignored Jimin who is sitting at one table along with Yoongi hobi and Y/N he don't want to deal with them now he is not in mood to talk with them so he was about to go to a corner table without  being notice by them but he stopped in his tracks when he heard his name being called by none other than Jimin....

"Mr Kim please join us....." Jimin said with a smile to which tae returns with an awkward one and sat on the empty chair keeping his plate on the table.....

"So Mr Kim how is your son" Jimin asked while eating as well as glancing at the male beside him and saw him smiling softly....

"He is fine Mr Min...." Tae said and he was feeling so different to call his bestfriend his soulmate well ex but still he feels so different to call with surname....

He felt so happy when he got to know that his bestfriend got married with his love he cried rivers after going to his home without his son's acknowledgement because the little soul can't see his mama crying.......

"Well that's good then are you free this Saturday evening...." Jimin asked while sipping on his orange juice tae looked at him with a frown not understanding why he is asking that....

But nevertheless he nodded his head with mouth full of his favourite japchae.....

"Well then on the behalf of our boss am inviting you to for his engagement in xxxx hotel on Saturday evening come along with your son....."