Chapter 11 {EDITED}

"Good afternoon, may glory be upon your royal highness, the second prince Lukas Exilion Favonius Zacharia. I am Willow Von Everett, daughter of the grand duke. It is an honour to meet you." I greeted the unwelcome guest who was sitting on one of the sofas.

The second prince of Herreia kingdom, Lukas Exilion Favonius Zacharia, is also the first capture target of "Doki Doki: Love In A Magical World!". He had blonde hair that was neatly combed, with blue, ocean-like eyes that glistened in the sunlight.

He would be engaged to me when I'm eleven years of age, and would eventually cancel the engagement for the heroine during the academy. However,

"The pleasure is mine, Miss Willow. I thank you for taking the time to meet me. I rather not you make me wait so long, though."

He is a passive-aggressive and narcissistic type.

I clenched my fists in anger from his provocation.

People like him are so tempting to punch in the face.

"Prince.... Lukas, to what do I owe the pleasure of your royal highness coming all this way to meet me?" I asked, gritting my teeth from annoyance. I could feel my eyebrows twitching.

"It's nothing, really. I just wanted to see how master Kian's younger sister is like for myself."

Kian.... did you tattletale about me to Prince Lukas?

I know you both have to interact as sons of high status nobles... But was it really necessary to mention me?!

"Ah, is that so? May I ask on what had made your royal highness interested in me?" I asked, looking at his expression. His face hasn't even twitched... I can't read get a read on his thoughts at all.

"Your exceptional talent and popularity. You're a good candidate, truly...." Prince Lukas murmured inaudibly before continuing, "I hear that the marshal is personally training you in swordsmanship."

It can't even be considered training.... I'm just told to swing a wooden sword around, and I'm forced to wear gloves during the entire duration of the training, thanks to Anna being worried about me getting callouses.

"Also, I have word that you have a title of 'the noble miss'." Prince Lukas explained, smiling as if it were natural.

....That's a mere rumor, you damned narcissistic prince!! My face turned red from embarrassment at the mention of the ridiculous title.

Why is that rumor still alive?!

Swallowing my shame, I mustered up the energy to utter a response, "I-I see...."

".........." What's with this silence?

An ominous feeling loomed over me, like something horrible would occur soon.

".....!!" As if on cue, the door to the room slammed open, revealing my older brother panting for breath with rosy cheeks.

"Willow, don't get engaged with him! Don't accept any of his advances!!" Kian exclaimed, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"K-Kian?! What are you doing here? I thought you had to talk with Michael today...?" I asked in surprise and concern, seeing him look so disorderly.