Chapter 25 {UNEDITED}

Even though it's only been a few days, I couldn't get over that encounter. I'm still bothered by everything that happened...

This necklace, that man, how he suddenly disappeared... his words too.

'Save Stellaris from its fate.'

What does he believe me to be? Some kind of savior?! Hah. I'm supposed to be the antagonist of this no good story. I wonder what he meant with saving Stellaris... who.. no- what is it, exactly?

"Willow, are you okay?" Liz, who was beside me, asked. Dia and I are currently at Liz's manor. We are having an all-girls tea party today.

"I'm alright, Liz. Sorry to worry you." I assure. I guess I got a bit lost in thought.

"Well, as I was saying, there have been trending dress shops at Hera marketplace recently. If you would like, we can take a look at the stores together." Dia suggested.

"That would be most fun, Lady Dia! I want to check the bookstore's new collection as well. What about you, Willow?"

"I'll join you both as well. I am sure that we'll have a fun time there." And perhaps I'll find out what this necklace truly is...

"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Dia exclaimed. With that, we took off for the Hera marketplace. Once again, I find myself at the place where I saw the stall, but it was no longer there.

I tried asking the people around, but they don't recall any memory of there being one. I've always hated memory manipulation. It was an annoying ability to deal with in games.

"Willow, what do you think of this dress?" Dia asked as she eagerly showed it to me. Ah, is she getting it for Alan..? Has she perhaps already developed romantic feelings for him already?!

"It looks beautiful on you, Dia. I'm sure that Prince Alan will like it." I compliment. It was definitely a matchmade in heaven, since the dress suited her very well.

"Really..?" She looked at me with sparkling eyes. I could only nod in assurance as I replied.

"Yes, really." She must be heavily concerned about Alan's opinion... Dia is truly hardworking. I hope that they will get together sometime.

Wait... no, never mind. I forgot I get exiled if that happens. Well, if they get fall in love without leading me to my bad-ending future, I'll support them both with all I can!

"If that's the case... since Willow likes it so much, I'll be getting this dress." Dia said as she went to get a saleswoman. She actually got it! Though, because I like it? I feel like she bought it for the wrong reasons...

Once she bought the dress, we went to the bookstore Liz spoke of. There was a wide array of categories and genres. From historical to romance, I simply couldn't choose. The variety made it all the more difficult to pick one from many.

"Willow, what about this book?" Liz asked as she went through the synopsis of the book.

"It's about a girl named Flor, who is born with light magic. With the help of the most powerful aristocratic figures' sons, she manages to kill the evil witch who was always envious of the girl. In the end, everyone falls in love with Flor! Such an amazing story, right?" Liz exclaimed with joy.