Chapter 31

"...Good afternoon, Miss Pléanne. What may we entertain you with?" Daniel questioned. He seemed to be glaring at her, concerned for our safety.

"A-ah! Um..... I just wanted to say that I think you're all very powerful!" She exclaimed. As expected, both of them are following the same dialogue.

"Thank you...?" Alan blurted out. Wait, this isn't how it went in the game.

"Thank you for your compliment. Your name is Heather Pléanne, yes?" Dia asked. I don't remember Dia, Liz, and I being here. Well, I suppose we aren't really that involved in the interaction anyway, as it's mainly with Alan and Daniel.

"Yep! Just call me Heather!" She chirped, her sweet voice resounding through the room.

I could only stare at them in silence, wondering if my interference would make dealing with future events more difficult for me. They do look good together, like something out of a novel.

"Ah, I'm Eliza Alpin, and this is Willow Von Everett!" Liz pointed at me while saying so.

"She's a really kind person! You must know her, right?"

"Miss Eliza...!" I whisper yelled at her. She wasn't supposed to introduce any of us! What about Alan and Daniel's love?!

Augh... since she introduced me, rather energetically adding to that, I have no choice but to follow up with my own.

"Ahem... as Miss Eliza mentioned, I am Willow Von Everett, daughter of Grand Duke Everett. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said, giving a small bow.

"U-uh, it's nice to meet you too!" She replied sheepishly, swaying side to side with her hands behind her back. She looks as sweet and innocent as I remember.

"Since we're done with simple greetings, we'll go now." Alan declared, dragging me by the wrist.

"A-Alan! What are you doing?!" I yelped out. They were supposed to talk more than this!

"Isn't it obvious? We're going now." He explained with a grim look on his face. The others quickly followed behind us. Once we were outside the temple gates, Daniel glared at Alan.

"Oi, Prince Alan. Let go of her-"

"No." Alan immediately replied, cutting off his words. I could only sigh at their bickering. Just then, Kian, Michael, Lukas, and Elliot arrived.

"Oh, you're all here! Why did you come?" I asked them, curious why they were at the Royal temple.

"Isn't it obvious? We've come to pick you up, little sister." Kian explained with a warm smile. You didn't have to go this far, older brother...

As I was about to refute his silly reasoning, Daniel interrupted me. "Just her? Have you forgotten her knight as well?" He glared at Kian, earning a click of tongue from him.

"Correction, you're our knight, not hers." Lukas said.

"U-um!" Suddenly, a familiar voice stopped the heated discussion.

"Miss Pléanne? Why are you here?" Alan questioned, causing the poor heroine to squeak in his suspecting glance.

"Em.... I just wanted to stop your argument! It seemed that the onlookers were-"