1

It was a nice morning. Sun was peeking through curtains in the bedroom where two bodies were sleeping peacefully. Their bodies were tangled up together. The smaller body whined and snuggled into the chest of the other one as sunlight was disturbing him. The other one groaned by the noise of alarm and started to find the alarm. He turned off the alarm and opened his eyes. His frown dissapeared and small smile made way to his lips. He witnessed the most beautiful sight. He can't get enough of this view. Even if he wake up and always see the same sight he can't help but give whipped smile. The smaller one was none other than Kim Taehyung and the person who was admiring him was Jeon Jungkook.

"My sleeping angel...." Jungkook softly said and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

He couldn't stop himself and started giving wet kisses on Tae's face and neck...

"Kookie... Stop it..." Taehyung giggled and tried to push Jungkook. Tae opened his eyes and gave smile to Kook.

Jungkook hovered over him and placed his lips on Taehyung's. They started kissing each other. Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards himself. After sometime they broke the kiss in need of oxygen. They looked at each other. Jungkook again kissed his forehead. Taehyung was blushing madly.

"I Love You Baby..." Jungkook whispered.

"I Love You too Kookie...." Taehyung said and pecked his lips.

"My baby... What would you like to have for breakfast?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm... Pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries..." Taehyung said excitedly.

"As you wish, my Sweetheart.... Anything else your highness?" Jungkook asked while nuzzling into his neck.

"Nothing my peasant... You may go now... I will give you reward for your service..." Taehyung said.

"Oh... My Queen... I would love to serve you for lifetime... You go and get fresh... I will get ready in another room..." Jungkook said before standing from the bed. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook got up and went in another room. They both got ready and went downstairs.

"Let me help you Kookie..." Taehyung said.

"No need baby... You just sit here..." Jungkook said.

"But I want to help..." Taehyung said and pouted.

"Aww my baby... Ok... Can you make juice for us?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded enthusiastically.

After making breakfast they both settled on a dining table and started to eat. Jungkook's phone rang. He talked in his usual cold voice. Taehyung shivered and gulped. He cut the phone and looked at Taehyung.

"Baby... I need to go for a business trip to Paris today..." Jungkook said.

"Ok... I will pack your clothes... When will you return?" Taehyung asked.

"In 2 weeks Baby... Take care... Ok?" Jungkook asked. Tae nodded.

They went in Jungkook's room and started packing. Taehyung packed his clothes and all necessities. Jungkook took his documents.

"I will miss you Koo..." Tae said while hugging Jungkook.

"Me too Baby..." Kook said while tightening his hold around Tae's waist.

"Don't overwork. Eat your food on time and sleep. Take rest. And also call me everyday... Promise?" Tae asked cutely showing his pinky finger. Kook smiled and enterwined his finger with Tae's and pecked his lips.

"I promise baby... You should also take care. Eat on time. And take proper rest." Jungkook said and again kissed him. Taehyung nodded.

"Ok Hubby now go..." Tae said and Jungkook started kissing his face.

"I like it when you call me Hubby... Why don't you always call me that wifey?" Jungkook asked.

"It's special... Hubby..." Tae whispered in his ear and kissed the mole on Jungkook's neck. Taehyung let Jungkook's warmth envelope him.

They broke the hug and Jungkook went to the airport. He has a private jet. He settled inside the jet with Hoseok his manager. He sat with the cold aura around him.

"Have you talked with Mr. Lee Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Jungkook. I have rejected the offer." Hoseok said.

Then silence envoloped. Jungkook was feeling little uneasy, he didn't know why. But he was thinking like he is doing mistake by coming here. After 10 hours he reached the Paris and went in the hotel room. He messaged Taehyung that he reached safely. He freshened up and was scrolling through his phone.

He got a call from his mother and sighed. They are not on a very good term. She is his stepmother and Yeonjun's mother. But she isn't mother to any of them. She wasn't going to give birth to the Yeonjun. But because of her husband and Jungkook she gave birth to Yeonjun. But she didn't take care of the baby. Jungkook did. He became the parent to Yeonjun. And Yeonjun is grateful for that. Yeonjun didn't received his mother's love but his brother's love is enough for him.

He drowned in the past memories but attended the call.

"Break up with Taehyung." His mother said as soon as he attended the call.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook asked in rage. His tone was cold.

"Before fighting with me watch the news." She said.

"Don't fucking interfere in my life." He yelled and cut the call.