16

Wedding preparations were almost complete. It was last Sunday before wedding. Taehyung's parents were going to arrive that day. Jungkook completed his work in previous week so that he can take holidays during and after his wedding. Hoseok was in-charge of company in absence of Jungkook. Invitations were sent. Everything was going smoothly. Media was updating everything about wedding. And on this fine Sunday morning our love birds were tangled up in the bed.

Taehyung woke up because of sound of alarm. He switched off the alarm and then looked at his soon to be husband who was snuggled up to him. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's cute, pouty, sleeping face. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He was tracing Jungkook's facial features with his soft fingers. Jungkook shuffled a little. Taehyung was staring at Jungkook. It was not first time that he is seeing Jungkook's face this close. But today was something different. Taehyung was feeling overwhelmed and happy too. He touched Jungkook's mole under his lip and giggled a little. He kissed Jungkook's mole and was going to leave bed when suddenly Jungkook grabbed his waist and pulled Taehyung.

"Staring is bad Sweetheart..." Jungkook said. Taehyung blushed. But still he put on normal expressions and glared at Jungkook. He was looking cute.

"I am staring what's mine... I can stare at you whenever, however I want. Got any problems Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked.

"Obviously not Mrs. Jeon. But what about you taking advantage of sleeping man. Don't you think so?" Jungkook asked while smirking.

"As I said he is mine and I can do whatever I want." Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook off of him and ran towards bathroom. Jungkook smiled.

"God... I can't wait to make him mine..." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Jungkook and Taehyung were getting ready when someone knocked their room door. Jungkook opened the door. There was standing Yeonjun with biggest smile on his face.

"Good Morning hyung..." Yeonjun said.

"Morning Jun..." Jungkook said with a small smile and ruffled Yeonjun's hair. Yeonjun came inside the room and wished Taehyung too.

"Soobin... Won't you come inside?" Jungkook asked to the boy who was standing awkwardly infront of the door. Soobin nodded his head and wished Taekook 'Good Morning'.

"Good Morning Soobin... How are you?" Taehyung asked with his soft smile.

"I am good Hyung... Congratulations for your wedding..." Soobin said with genuine smile. Taehyung chuckled.

"If you have forgotten our wedding is on Friday not today..." Taehyung said.

"We know it hyung... We wanted to ask you something." Soobin said and then looked at Yeonjun motioning him to say something.

"Yes tell us..." Taehyung said.

"Hyung... Are you busy today? Do you have any plans?" Yeonjun asked. Taekook shook their head in denial.

"Just Eomma and Appa are coming at night... Before dinner I guess... Do you need anything?" Taehyung asked.

"No hyung... Actually we have prepared a surprise for both of you... Your wedding gift... Both of us wanted to do something special for you... And you don’t have time from tomorrow... That's why we were asking... If you want to do something else you can... It's not that important anyways..." Yeonjun was rambling. He doesn't know why he was feeling nervous. It was just his hyungs. But he didn't wanted to make them feel burdened because of him.

"Ofcourse it is important Junie... If it is related to you, it is important... Why are you even nervous to tell us this? We will love anything you would do... And you didn't have to prepare anything... Your wishes are enough for us... And Thank you too Soobin... Honestly there was no need for anything..." Taehyung said softly. Yeonjun smiled and hugged Taehyung.

"It's ok Hyung. Now let's go downstairs for breakfast." Soobin said.

Both couple came downstairs. Yeonbin took Taekook to the backyard. They had set up very beautiful sitting arrangement for the Taekook couple.

 They had set up very beautiful sitting arrangement for the Taekook couple

Backyard Patio...

"Please Go and Sit Sirs... We would bring your breakfast shortly... Until then please enjoy eachother's company and our favorite music Playlist...." Yeonjun said while bowing. Soobin switched on the Bluetooth and started playing romantic songs. Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled at Yeonjun's dramatic behavior.

"Sure Mister..." Jungkook said and forwarded his hand in front of Taehyung who gladly accepted it. They went in the patio. Yeonjun pulled chair for Taehyung and Soobin pulled chair for Jungkook.

"Thank you..." Taekook said. Yeonbin nodded and went inside Mansion.

"They are cute..." Taehyung mumbled while looking at Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Not more than us..." Jungkook said while caressing Taehyung's hand.

"Shut Up Jungkook... They are the cutest... I feel happy... When I first time met Yeonjun he was different. Shy, innocent and insecure... But he is changed... Not completely but still... He is still pure and innocent... He smiles more now... He is more confident than before... And Soobin has helped him alot... He is precious... For me, he is like my own child... Even if it's just 4 years I'd known him, I feel like I've known him from very long time..." Taehyung said with a soft smile. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead...

"I know Love... You are really kind and pure... You accepted him, me, us, everyone and everything in my life... You came in my and Yeonjun's life when we needed you... You remember, right? Your and Yeonjun's first meeting?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"He became more comfortable with you. He shared his problems with you. You are very important for him too. And ofcourse you would feel like he is your child, because he is still a child." Jungkook said and chuckled. Taehyung lightly slapped Jungkook's biceps.

"I know what you mean... I tried to do everything, give anything he wanted from childhood. He is my first child. And I feel like a proud father when I watch him grow. I tried to be a better guardian and parent to him. But I know no man can ever replace mother's love and care. But you did. You became mother figure to him, more than his biological mother." Jungkook said with teary eyes. Taehyung was also feeling overwhelmed.

"Junie is our first child... Oh My Kookie... Don’t cry... He won't like it..." Taehyung said.

"Who is crying for that brat?" Jungkook said and they chuckled. They started talking about other things.

Meanwhile with Yeonbin:

Yeonjun was arranging breakfast. And Soobin..... Well Soobin was helping Yeonjun by backhugging him...

"Binie... Let me work..." Yeonjun said and sighed.

"I am helping you..." Soobin said while pecking Yeonjun's cheek. Yeonjun turned around and encircled his arms around Soobin's neck. Soobin held Yeonjun by his waist and smiled innocently.

"Really? How are you helping me Mr.Choi?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin leaned to kiss Yeonjun but Yeonjun turned his head sideways which resulted soobin kissing Yeonjun's cheek. Soobin whined. Yeonjun laughed at him.

"Wae...? Let me kiss you... I promise I will not disturb you again." Soobin said.

"Promise?" Yeonjun asked again. Soobin nodded. Yeonjun pecked Soobin's lips. And pushed Soobin away...

"Baby... But it is not a kiss..." Soobin said slowly. Yeonjun glared at him. Soobin stopped his whining and started to help yeonjun for real.