21(M)

[You can skip this part if you are uncomfortable. There is only smut. And it won't affect the storyline.]

MATURE CONTENT:

[Remember Taehyung is a femboy.]

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a gentle kiss. Jungkook licked Taehyung's lower lip. Taehyung parted his lips. Jungkook thrusted his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook was caressing Taehyung's legs. Jungkook's hand moved upwards, towards Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung shivered by the touch. He moaned in the kiss. Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed still kissing him. They broke the kiss. Jungkook hovered over Taehyung and kissed his forehead.

"I Love You So much..." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung smiled.

"I Love You too..." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook started giving wet kisses from Taehyung's cheeks to his jaw to his chin. Taehyung was breathing heavily. Jungkook started kissing his neck. He started sucking and biting Taehyung's skin. Taehyung moaned. Jungkook looked into his eyes and started opening the buttons of his shirt which Taehyung was wearing. He was looking at Taehyung's flushed face and swollen lips. Jungkook traced Taehyung's forehead by his point finger. His finger travelled from Taehyung's nose to lips. Jungkook's finger moved downwards, it moved towards Taehyung's cleavage and stopped at the bellybutton. Taehyung took a sharp breath. He was biting his lips to control the moans. Taehyung was looking sexy. Jungkook removed Taehyung's shirt fully leaving him only in his undergarments. It was first time Jungkook was seeing Taehyung like this. Taehyung was wearing wine red lingerie.

"Fuck... You are such a beauty..." Jungkook mumbled and started kissing Taehyung passionately. His hands was roaming over Taehyung's body. Taehyung grabbed hem of Jungkook's T-Shirt and broke the kiss. He removed Jungkook's T-Shirt and thrown it somewhere in the room. Taehyung kissed mole on Jungkook's neck. And sucked there. He was caressing Jungkook's abs. Jungkook held his hand and again laid him on the bed. Jungkook removed his pants. He hovered over Taehyung. Jungkook started kissing Taehyung's cleavage area. He was biting, sucking on the skin. Taehyung closed his eyes. Jungkook sucked his sweet spot on his neck. Taehyung felt pleasure. Jungkook moved Taehyung's bralette's strap by his teeth. And started giving kisses and bites on his shoulder. Jungkook's hand moved towards the hooks of the bralette. He looked at the Taehyung who was at his mercy. Closed eyes, tears on his cheeks because of overwhelming emotions.

"Open your eyes Love..." Jungkook said softly. Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook kissed his eyes and licked the tears on his face. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and giggled.

"I want you to look at me... I want you to see everything, experience everything... So don't close your eyes, ok?" Jungkook asked and bit his earlobe. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook removed his bralette making Taehyung blush. It was their first time. And Jungkook was seeing him like this for the first time too. Jungkook was eyeing his boobies. He looked at Taehyung who was red because of blushing. Taehyung's boobs were of medium size. Not so big but not so small too. Perfect size. He touched Taehyung's boobs making Taehyung gasp. Noone has ever touched him there. He was so sensitive there. Jungkook gave kisses on Tae's both nipples. Taehyung took a sharp breath.

Jungkook gave kisses all over his breasts. He licked and sucked every part of the boobs but he didn't get close to the nipples. After teasing him finally he took Taehyung's right nipple in his mouth. It made Taehyung moan. Satisfied by the reaction Jungkook started sucking it. Jungkook's right hand went towards Taehyung's left nipple and he started pinching it. He was twisting and turning it. He bit lightly there making Taehyung hiss but again gave kitten licks to soothe the pain. He was groping left breast while sucking the right one. He pulled the nipple by his teeth and sucked it hard. Taehyung moaned loudly. It was getting too much for him. After some time, Jungkook left the right breast and moved his mouth to the left one. He started sucking, biting, licking the left boob. He gave same attention to both the boobies. Taehyung's toes curl by the pleasure. After playing with it for half an hour Jungkook left the Taehyung's breasts. They were bruised. Bite marks, handprints were visible on them. He was making circles by his fingers near Taehyung's nipples. Taehyung was breathing heavily. He came only because of sucking on his breasts by his husband not only once but twice. Only by nipple stimulation. Taehyung was embarrassed.