7

Jungkook's POV:

It was night time now. I was again sitting besides my Tae.

"Hyung..." Yeonjun called hurriedly. I smirked. I had an idea what would have been happen.

"Don't be loud Junie...." I said.

"Yeah sorry... But watch news..." He said.

I opened my phone and scrolled through the news.

'Mr.Choi of Choi Industries has been arrested. For Sexual harassment, illegal drug dealings and illegal construction, also charges of rape and murder has been filed.
Also Mrs. Choi who was reportedly in Coma was put in the house arrest by Mr. Choi. She was brutally assaulted. She stated that she was never pregnant, but she got to know about her husband's crimes. She was going to the police to report this. But Mr.Choi locked her and also tortured her.
Also regarding Kim V, she said that they have never met. Even Choi Industries are not in a contract with his modeling agency. Also the rumour about sleeping with businessmen for offers is also untrue. Many companies stated that they hire Mr.V because of his hardwork, dedication, passion and ethernal visuals. He is not a No.1 Model for nothing. And he always worked with dignity. He never behaved rudely while working with any company. Those companies said whenever they get chance to work with Kim V they will gladly do it. We are sorry that we didn't crosschecked the information about his personality and believed anonymous informer.
About Kim V, we are sorry for releasing news without proper proofs and evidences. Because of our negligence, you had to go through many inconvenience. It is reported that Mr. V is admitted in the hospital. We pray for your speedy recovery.'

I had a doubt on the news of coma. I asked Namjoon hyung to go through the matter. She was locked by that bastard. My assumptions were true. Now the truth is out. This two days were bad. My baby had to go through so much. I should have done it way before. But I was not in my right mind. I was just angry, enraged and hurt.

"You did it, right?" Yeonjun asked me. I hummed.

"I should have done it before. I was late." I said.

"It's ok Hyung... Everything is ok now. He will wake up tomorrow morning." Yeonjun said. I hope tomorrow would be better.

It was time to sleep. Yeonjun slept on the couch.

The bed was big. So I settled on a bed besides Tae. I put my hand on his waist carefully to not hurt his hand as IV drip was attached. I was resting my head on my hand and was staring at Taehyung. Now I just want him to wake up. The entire world is apologizing him. There were many people who supported him, but as compare to haters they were very few. I don't know for how much time I was staring at him. I felt asleep after some time.

With Namjin:

"Joonie..." Jin called softly. Namjoon was ignoring him from morning. Namjoon didn't reply. He was looking into his phone. It hurted Jin.

"Please talk to me Joon... I know I was wrong... I am sorry..." Jin said. Namjoon sighed.

"Your one sorry cannot make everything better Jin." Namjoon said.

"I will apologize to Taehyung. I know I was wrong. But there was a news. How could I know that news was false? How could I have trusted him?" Jin asked.

"Seriously? I trusted him. Jungkook trusted him. Hoseok, Yeonjun even Soobin trusted him. But you and Jimin did not. I know Taehyung from 2 years. Jungkook and Yeonjun know him from 4 years. Hoseok 3 years and Soobin not even a year. We didn't doubt on him. But you and Jimin, you guys know him for more than 20 years. And you trusted that news over your best friend? Are you guys even his friends? Even if you didn't trust him, you should have stayed away from him. But both of you hurted him. I am disappointed in you Jin." Namjoon yelled and at the end said strictly. Jin was crying.

"I am sorry... Please forgive me... I will go to Taehyung and will apologize to him... I will beg him... I am really feeling guilty..." Jin was crying.

"I don't think you will be able to meet him." Namjoon said.

"Why?" Jin asked.

"Jungkook won't let you. He asked me to tell both you and Jimin to stay away from Tae." Namjoon said.

"How could he? We are Tae's best friends. Jungkook can't do this." Jin said. Namjoon chuckled bitterly.

"Really? Now you remembered that you are his best friend? Great. And Jungkook can do this and you know that." Namjoon said and left from there.

With JIMIN:

Jimin was also feeling very guilty. He wanted to go back into the time and trust Taehyung. He was not feeling good by behaving bad with his best friend. At afternoon He got message by Jungkook that stay away from Taehyung and that Tae is not concerned with Jimin. But Jimin wants to meet his friend and apologize. He wants Taehyung to forgive him.