23

Jungkook had planned to go on honeymoon for 3 weeks. He chose different places. They went to Greece, Paris and Switzerland. Even if Jungkook had said he wouldn't let Taehyung come out of the bed, they travelled every place. They enjoyed everything. They made love almost every night. After enjoying their honeymoon finally they were back in Korea.

It was the next day after coming back to Korea. Taehyung was trying to wake up Jungkook.

"Wake up Kook... You have to go to office..." Taehyung said.

"I am not going..." Jungkook whined.

"You have meetings lined up. You didn't go to office from last month." Taehyung scolded. Jungkook huffed and sat on the bed. Taehyung stood near him and caressed his head. Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist.

"Good Morning Bunny..." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Morning..." Jungkook said.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's forehead too while getting up. Taehyung made their bed. He started scrolling his phone. After some time Jungkook came outside.

"Hubby..." Taehyung called Jungkook. Jungkook hummed.

"I am going to meet my Professor today... You know Park Hyungshik, right?" Taehyung asked.

"He was your mentor in drawing, for the last assignment, right?" Jungkook asked.

"Impressive Mr. Jeon.... Yes... He was my mentor and he have some of my works with him..." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled at him and sat besides him.

"Hubby do you know... He is very good artist... He is the best drawing artist in the Korea... His paintings exhibitions are very great... He have many Art studios in UK, USA, Russia, India, Japan, China everywhere... Many students die to work with him... To learn from him... I am so lucky I got the chance to learn from him... I admire him alot..." Taehyung said. Jungkook kissed his cheek.

"Why do you want to meet him baby?" Jungkook asked.

"I am going to start painting right? So I want his guidance... And I am hoping to work with him... I paint regularly but I need some mentorship... And he is the best one... I just hope he will agree to it..." Taehyung said.

"Ok Sweetheart... When?" Jungkook asked.

"At lunchtime... I got his appointment..." Taehyung said.

"Okay... Just text me when you reach and after you are done... If I am free I will pick you up..." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. They both had their breakfast. Jungkook went to office.

After sometime Taehyung got ready and went to meet his Professor. He was tensed. He went to Mentor's Art studio. He knew his Mentor's painting room.

"Good Afternoon Sir..." Taehyung said while entering inside. Hyungshik was working on his painting.

"Welcome Kim Taehyung... How are you doing?" Hyungshik asked while smiling.

"I am good Sir... How are you?" Taehyung asked. Hyungshik was always upset with Taehyung because he left painting.

"Fine... You used to call me Hyung... Everything changes.. Let it be.. I was not hoping to meet you anytime soon... I mean I thought you left painting... And you are not even that much old that you have to leave your modeling work... You are still beautiful... I thought you will come after you cross 35 or something... Is it because now you are married? Does your husband hate your modeling work? Or is it because of some rumours?" Hyungshik asked sternly. Hyungshik was always a bright, warm and kind person. But when it comes to Art he really is passionate. Taehyung knew it. He knew that Hyungshik was upset. Hyungshik never wanted Taehyung to stop painting. Taehyung's eyes became teary after hearing it.

"No Si,,, ... Hyung... I never wanted to upset you... I was scared that I won't be successful... I thought that modeling was safe choice for me... I really love to paint... I can't live without painting... And it has nothing to do with rumours or my Husband... My husband supports me..." Taehyung said.

"Then are you not scared now? Or is it because you got a rich husband? Now you remembered your love for art? What if you fail now? Modeling is still a safe choice for you. Maybe you could go and try acting. Just don't come to me if you are not serious about painting... You are not...." Hyungshik said angrily but was stopped midway. Some tears left from Taehyung's eyes.

"Stop it Hyungshik ah... Atleast listen to him... You are making a poor boy cry..." A new voice entered the room. Hyungshik smiled at the person.

"Baby... You know that I love you... But please just don't mind it, love..." Hyungshik said sweetly and kissed the person's forehead. It was his wife Park bo-young.

"Ok... Just can you be a little less scary? Don't make him cry... Don’t be rude.. He is my favorite,  you know it..." Bo young said. Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled at Bo young.

"It's ok Noona... I deserve it..." Taehyung said. Hyungshik sighed.

"Bo young... Can you please wait for me? We will join you in some time." Hyungshik asked her. She sat on the couch in the room. Hyungshik looked at Taehyung.

"Look Tae... I don’t know why are you again starting it as you are going to leave it again. You were my most favorite student. You were passionate, hard working, creative... I had lot of expectations from you... I was disappointed... I was ready to give you chance... No one can guarantee you a success Tae..." Hyungshik said.

"Hyung... I swear I am honest towards my Art... That time I was really scared... I was not sure if I can be a successful or not... I am not saying that I am confident that this time I'll do it... But even if I fail no one would say that I can't do anything... No one would criticize my dreams... I have achieved something... I am not sacrificing my painting anymore... And also if I get successful it would be all me... I didn’t wanted to fulfil my dreams, my passions by taking others help... Now I am independent and well settled... All of it is done by me... It is mine... So I can do anything I want... I swear even when I was model I was practicing... I never left drawing... I will do anything to prove my honesty..." Taehyung said. Hyungshik knew about Taehyung's hard working nature. He just wanted to test the younger's passion. He decided to give Taehyung a chance to prove himself. Taehyung was his best and most favorite student after all. They were like brothers. That's how Taehyung also knew Bo young. Hyungshik sighed.

"Taehyung I am giving you a last chance... Now it's 2:30 p.m. We will have our lunch. And from 3 o'clock... In 6 hours I want you to complete a painting which I would approve... And which can show that you have not lost a touch with paints and brushes... Not a sketch as I know you can do it very easily... Can you do it? Also you won't use your phone from now till you complete your task... Are you sure?" Hyungshik asked.

"Can I just text Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. Hyungshik shook his head in denial. Taehyung thought for sometime, he felt little sad as he doesn't want to worry Jungkook. But he still handed his phone to Hyungshik. Hyungshik smiled a little. He came near his wife. They had their lunch and Taehyung started his painting.