20

It was the Wedding day. Both grooms woke up with overwhelming feelings and happiness. They didn't understand how fast the time went. They got ready. They were excited, happy, nervous. It was time. Jungkook was already waiting for Taehyung on altar. Music started playing. Taehyung walked down through aisle while holding his father's hand. When Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other their breath hitched. Their nervousness flew away. They became emotional. They were experiencing every emotion. They cried. Jungkook came some steps forward. He forwarded his hand Mr.Kim put Taehyung's hand on Jungkook's.

"I know you will take care of him. So both of you stay happy... Love each other and support each other..." Mr.Kim said and patted Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook smiled at Mr.Kim. Jungkook and Taehyung stood while facing each other. They held their hands.

"You are looking beautiful Love..." Jungkook said softly. Taehyung blushed.

"You are looking good too..." Taehyung said.

"I Love You..." They both said. Priest cleared his throat and started the wedding ceremony.

"Today we are here to witness the holy union between two souls. They are going to be bound by the love, respect and care for each other." Priest said.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?" Priest  asked.

"I DO..."  Jungkook said.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?" Priest asked.

"I DO..." Taehyung said.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung through their words today, have joined together in holy wedlock. Because they have exchanged their vows before God and these witnesses, have pledged their commitment each to the other, and have declared the same by joining hands and by exchanging rings, I now pronounce that they are husbands. Those whom God have joined together, let no one put asunder. I pronounce you as husband and husband by power vested in me. Now you may seal your promise with kiss." Priest said.

Jungkook and Taehyung leaned forward and kissed each other. Both were crying in the kiss. Everyone started clapping and cheering. Jungkook wiped Taehyung's tears. After that everyone congratulated them. They Cut the cake. After sometime it was time for first dance. They danced for sometime. The wedding was completed and Jungkook and Taehyung went to their home.

WEDDING NIGHT:

They entered their home with thumping heart. Both were unsure of next moment. They came inside their bedroom which was decorated beautifully. There were candles and flowers. It was giving them many ideas. Jungkook broke the silence.

"You should go and get fresh... I will go in another room..." Jungkook said softly. Taehyung nodded shyly. He took his clothes and went inside the bathroom. Jungkook went in another room. Jungkook stopped outside their room. He tried to open the door but door was close. He knocked the door.

"Baby... Please open the door..." Jungkook said.

"Koo... Can you please wait for some minutes? I will call you then you can come..." Taehyung said.

"Ok..." Jungkook said and leaned on the door. The small smile was lingering on his lips. After some minutes he heard a faint 'come in.' Jungkook opened the door with fast beating heart.

He entered the room. He looked at the bed where Taehyung was sitting oh so beautifully. Jungkook was frozen in his place. He stopped breathing for a moment. Lack of reaction made Taehyung unsure about it. He became little conscious about himself and his surroundings. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him. More than that admiring him. Jungkook was drowned in Taehyung's beauty. He was admiring every little detail of Taehyung from his place. Moonlight was falling on Taehyung's face. Dim light of candles was making him look ethernal. Taehyung's eye lashes were touching his cheeks because he was looking down. Taehyung's heart shaped pink lips were addiction for Jungkook. Taehyung's skin was smooth and velvety. His hair were falling on his forehead. His sharp eyebrows and sinful body everything was ethernal. Red hue was covering his cheeks.

Taehyung was wearing Kook's white silk shirt. He had wore diamond pendant chain and diamond studs. Diamond bracelet and anklet. Everything was gifted by Jungkook. He was sitting while hugging his knees. His wedding Ring was shining brightest. He was looking like an angel from heaven. There was not even a little bit of a make up. He was dressed up for Jungkook by wearing everything that was given by Jungkook. Taehyung bit lis lower lip in nervousness. Now he was feeling stupid as Jungkook was not responding to him. He was going to get up but stopped because of Jungkook's movement. Jungkook was coming towards him with slow and steady steps. Jungkook sat in front of Taehyung. He put his fingers under Taehyung's chin and made him look at him.

They looked into eachother's eyes. Taehyung's insecurities flew away as he could see the love and admiration in Jungkook's eyes. He was excited and nervous for the next step.

"I can spent my entire life while looking at you. You are beautiful Love... I don’t have words to describe you... You are not looking real... You are an angel..." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung looked down shyly. Jungkook again made him look at him.

"Don't be shy... You are God's best creation. He spent the most time while creating you... You are such a piece of art... Beauty can't define you baby, You are the definition of beauty..." Jungkook said while caressing outline of Taehyung's lower lip. Taehyung felt tingling sensation.

"Koo... Don’t make me shy..." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook smiled.

"I Love You Baby.... Are you really ready for it my love?" Jungkook asked.

"I am... I am ready... A little bit nervous... But it's common, right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded.

"You can stop me whenever you want..." Jungkook said softly. Taehyung nodded.

"I Love You So Much Jungkook..." Taehyung said. With that Jungkook pulled Taehyung in a tender kiss.