25

Many days passed after Taehyung started to work on his projects. Jungkook got so busy with his office and work. He would leave early and come late. New project had increased the work load of the company. Jungkook was ignoring his health. As Taehyung was also little busy he was oblivious to Jungkook's condition.

Taehyung was working in his art room. His phone buzzed. He looked at the caller ID it was Lisa, Jungkook's secretary.

"Hii Noona..." Taehyung said.

"Tae... There is some problem with Mr.Jeon. He is not looking well. His eyes are red. I asked him to go home and take rest but he is not listening. Please can you come here? If he stays awake even a little, I think he will faint." Lisa said. Taehyung was shocked. Jungkook never ignores his health. Taehyung panicked a little.

"I- I am coming." Taehyung said. He cut the call and removed his apron and ran outside. In 20 minutes he was in Jeon Corp. He ran inside building ignoring the people's greetings. He opened the door of Jungkook's cabin. Jungkook was checking some files. Jungkook looked at the door. He smiled at Taehyung.

"Baby... You are here?" Jungkook asked surprisingly. Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He was looking pale. There were dark circles under his eyes. Taehyung felt horrible as he didn't notice it before. He was blaming himself. He came towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly. Tears escaped his eyes. He felt a little burning sensation. Taehyung broke the hug and put his hand on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook was burning with fever. Taehyung gasped.

"Let's go home..." Taehyung said.

"I can't love..." Jungkook said tiredly.

"Jungkook Let's go..." Taehyung said in strict tone.

"There is so much work." Jungkook said.

"Work can wait." Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed.

"It can't. We don't have much time." Jungkook said.

"Are you listening to yourself Jungkook? You are burning with fever. You are looking weak. You are talking about work. How can you work in this condition?" Taehyung shouted. Jungkook's head was hurting.

"Don't shout Taehyung. It's not first time. I have fever from last 2 days. Nothing happened. So nothing can happen. You didn't even know. We did not see each other for more than 20 minutes in last week. Just shut up. I don't want to argue with you. Let me do my work." Jungkook raised his voice. Taehyung was feeling guilty.

"I am sorry Koo... I am so sorry... I should have been attentive... Please Hubby Let's go home... You can't work effectively now... Please I beg you..." Taehyung said while crying. Jungkook felt bad. He stood up and wiped his wifey's tears.

"I am sorry... I shouldn’t have..." Jungkook's words died in his mouth as he fainted. Taehyung held him. Jungkook fell on the floor. Taehyung put Jungkook's head on his lap. Taehyung was tapping Jungkook's cheek.

"Jungkook wake up... Jungkook please..." Taehyung was crying.

"Lisa Noona...." Taehyung shouted her name. Lisa came inside.

"Oh My God..." Lisa gasped.

"Lisa Noona... Please call his bodyguard and driver uncle..." Taehyung said while crying.  Lisa nodded and called them.

"Tae... Don’t worry... He will be ok... Don’t cry..." Lisa said while caressing Taehyung's hair. Taehyung nodded and wiped his tears.

"Manage everything here. I will call Hobi hyung... He will take care of everything. And noone should know that Jungkook is not here. He would always have meetings with client." Taehyung said. Lisa nodded. They got out by the private door. When Taehyung and Jungkook reached home Doctor was already there. He checked Jungkook.

"Don't worry Mr.Jeon. Mr.Jeon fainted only because of lack of sleep and food. He will get conscious in some hours. I have given injection. Give him medicines after he eats his food. And let him take rest. He needs good sleep and healthy food. Fever will go down before tomorrow morning." Doctor said. Taehyung nodded and thanked Doctor.

Taehyung closed the doors after Doctor went. He settled besides Jungkook. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's head and gave a peck on his forehead. He was blaming himself for Jungkook's condition. He asked butler to come with cold water and cotton strips. Butler put it on the sidetable and went outside while closing the door. Taehyung put the cold strips on Jungkook's forehead to reduce the fever. When he felt that the body temperature was decreased a little he stopped. He changed Jungkook's clothes. He changed Jungkook into sweatshirt and sweatpants. Before changing clothes he wiped Jungkook's body as Jungkook was sweating. Taehyung went in the Kitchen and made porridge. He again come inside their room. He sat near Jungkook and was massaging Jungkook's head. After one and a half hour Jungkook woke up. He was feeling tired. He opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung who was massaging his head. He held Taehyung's hand. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled a little.

"You woke up... Wait for some minutes... I'll get you porridge..." Taehyung said and before Jungkook can say anything he dashed outside the room. After some minutes he came with bowl of porridge.  He helped Jungkook to sit and sat in front of Jungkook. Taehyung started feeding Jungkook. Jungkook was looking intensely at Taehyung. Taehyung was avoiding his gaze. Jungkook finished the porridge. Jungkook sighed.

"Baby..." Jungkook called him softly.  Taehyung hummed.

"I am sorry..." Jungkook said.

"For what?" Taehyung asked.

"For raising my voice on you..." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung put the empty bowl on the sidetable and hugged Jungkook tightly. Taehyung started crying. Jungkook hugged him back...

"I shou-should be so-sorry... Wae-why are y-you saying sorry? I-I should ha-have ta-tak-taken care of you... I-I di_didn’t noticed tha-that you-you were no-not well... I am such a bad partner..." Taehyung said between his hiccups. Jungkook shushed him.

"Shh baby... Anyone can fall ill... It's not your fault bub... I didn’t tell you... You wouldn't have known..." Jungkook said while caressing his back.

"No... I should have waited for you at Night... I should have called you for having lunch... You had fever for last 2 days... I didn’t even realized..." Taehyung said.

"It's ok... It's not something serious... Don’t cry babybear... And I am feeling good now..." Jungkook said softly and pecked Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung helped Jungkook to lay down on the bed after giving him medicines.

"Go and have lunch Tae..." Jungkook said before closing his eyes. Taehyung also ate little porridge as he did not have any appetite. After having lunch Taehyung again started putting cold strips on Jungkook's forehead.