24

Taehyung was totally immersed in his painting. He didn't realized how much time had passed. Here Jungkook was really worried because Taehyung did not text him. He knew that Taehyung was safe and was with his Professor. He knew Taehyung's mentor was so strict. But he couldn’t understand how Taehyung was there for almost 5 hours. He knew Hyungshik would have been upset with Taehyung and Taehyung would do anything to earn his forgiveness and again start learning from him. He decided to go to Hyungshik's Art studio. He left from his office, it was almost 8 at night when he reached the studio. He entered silently and called Hyungshik. Hyungshik was watching Taehyung when his phone rang. He came outside the room and attended the call.

"Yes... Who is this?" Hyungshik asked.

"Um... I am Jeon Jungkook... Can I meet Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh... He is working... Where are you?" Hyungshik asked.

"Actually I am in your studio..." Jungkook said. Hyungshik's eyes widened. He came at the reception area.

He met Jungkook.

"Sorry I kept your husband for so long time... I even asked him to not at all use his phone... He was going to text you but I stopped him... Let's go... Just don't disturb him." Hyungshik said. Jungkook nodded. They stood outside the room and from the transparent glass wall they were looking at Taehyung. And Jungkook fell in love for millionth time with the same person. It brought a small smile on his face. Hyungshik looked at whipped Jungkook and smiled at the young love. Taehyung was concentrated on his painting. He didn't know this two people were admiring him. For two different reasons. One was proud of his dedication and honesty. Other was so much in love and admiring him for his hard work.

"You are whipped Mr. Jeon..." Hyungshik said with a small chuckle.

"I know I am... Sir Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked. Hyungshik nodded.

"Why didn't let him to text me?" Jungkook asked. As he was curious because Hyungshik was sweet and warm also considerate. Hyungshik chuckled.

"He loves you the most... I knew you guys were married... He had invited me for wedding but I couldn't make it... Yes I was upset with him because I thought he is wasting his talent... I know he loves you because he had painted you in his last year when he had to paint love... He didn't show that painting to anyone but I saw it... He told me you were his crush and love... I was really happy for you... Everytime...
Taehyung was talented. He was my best and most favorite student. I wanted to see if he is really serious about painting. I wanted to see if he would worry about you and decline me. I wanted to see if he was just going to draw anything soon in order to call you. Because I know his talent. He can paint beautifully in less time. But it would not hold any meaning. I must say I am impressed. He did not texted you. And also he did not complete his painting just for sake of it... He is still immersed in it... He did not take a break... I am ready to give him next chance..." Hyungshik said softly. Jungkook was feeling happy and proud.

"But you have not seen his painting yet...." Jungkook said.

"It's not important now. What is important now is his dedication and honesty... I am sure the painting would be best... Let's go inside Jungkook-ah.." Hyungshik said. Jungkook nodded. They came inside the room but Taehyung didn't buzzed. He didn't even realized. Jungkook was standing near a door while admiring Taehyung. 15 minutes were remaining when Taehyung stopped his work. He put down his brush. He closed his eyes and then looked at the painting. He looked infront of him and smiled at Jungkook and Hyungshik.

"I am done..." Taehyung said. Hyungshik nodded and came beside Taehyung. He was happy about the result. It was not shocking for him. Taehyung covered all the details and features even in abstract.

"I am ready to work with you..." Hyungshik said.

"Thank you so much Hyung..." Taehyung said.

"You deserve it Tae and I am really proud of you..." Hyungshik said and patted Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung smiled brightly.

"Come here Jungkook... Your husband is pretty talented in this." Hyungshik said. Jungkook came near them and looked at the painting. It was very nice.

"It's beautiful Love..." Jungkook said while still looking at the painting.

"Thank you Koo..." Taehyung said.

[Picture is not mine

[Picture is not mine. Credits to rightful owner]

"We can start working on your first exhibition. From tomorrow." Hyungshik said.

"Are you sure Hyung?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yes baby..." Hyungshik said. Jungkook coughed. Hyungshik laughed.

"Mr. Jeon he is all yours... He is like my small brother." Hyungshik said.

"I know." Jungkook said.

"Ok... Let's meet tomorrow..." Hyungshik said.

"Ok Hyung... Bye..." Taehyung said. Taehyung and Jungkook came outside the studio.

"I am sorry Hubby... I didn’t text you... You would have been worried..." Taehyung said while pouting. Jungkook pecked his lips.

"It's ok wifey... I know the reason..." Jungkook said. They settled in the car.
They came to their home, got fresh and came inside their room. Jungkook was working on something. Taehyung sat besides him and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Go and sleep baby... I know you are tired... You would be uncomfortable here..." Jungkook said.

"It's ok... I can't sleep without you..." Taehyung said and yawned. Jungkook was going to stop his work.

"Do your work Koo... I am comfortable here..." Taehyung said and closed his eyes. Jungkook kissed his forehead and started working again. There was lot of workload. Even he was taking updates of work from office but bow when he was back he understood that there is so much to work.

After completing his work in an hour he looked at Taehyung who was already asleep. He closed his laptop and picked up Taehyung. He put down Taehyung on bed and stretched his hands. He slept besides Taehyung and hugged him. Taehyung hugged him back in his sleep. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's cuteness. And mumbled a small "Good Night".