15

Some days later....

Taehyung was painting something in his studio. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. He opened the door where butler told him that his friends are there to meet him. He cleaned his hands and clothes and went in living room. Jin and Jimin were sitting there. Taehyung sighed and shook negative thoughts in his head. He came forward. Jin and Jimin stood up to greet him.

"Good Morning..." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded.

"Good Morning... Please take a seat." Taehyung said.

"Tae please forgive us. We are really sorry... We will accept any punishment... Please just don't ignore us Tae... We are sorry..."  Jin said with teary eyes.

"Yes Tae... We are feeling really guilty... Please forgive us... I know I was being mean... I am really sorry... We won't justify our actions... Because nothing can justify us... But please forgive us... Be angry at us, shout on us... But don't act like we are nothing to you..." Jimin said while crying. Taehyung sighed and asked butler to give them water.

"Jimin, Seokjin hyung... I have told you that I am not angry at you and I've forgave you... Think about me too... It's hard for me... I can't just forget everything... Atleast give me some time... You know I hurted my Kookie so much in past days... Because of you I became insecure... Both of you asked Jungkook to leave me... Did you think about me for once? What would have happened to me if Jungkook would not have been here? What would have happened, if Jungkook had not trusted me? What if he would have got tired of me because of my constant crying over you? I am sorry but because of this things I got to know about my people. I am not going to hurt Jungkook because of other people. What if again another rumour come? You will again leave me and would hurt me. You will again break me... And I will again hurt him... I am sorry because I can't behave like before with you. Atleast not yet." Taehyung said. Jin and Jimin were crying. They knew Taehyung was right. They were at fault and the least they can do is giving him some time. They were going when Taehyung stopped them.

"My wedding is on 10th February... We will send you invitation. Please do come if you have time." Taehyung said and went in his room without sparing glance at them. It hurted them. They felt like they are strangers to him. They just hope that Taehyung will forgive them soon.

Taehyung wanted to distract himself. Before meeting his friends, he was doing painting but now he doesn't want to. He decided he will bake something to relieve his stress. He ordered all the ingredients. Till then he ate his lunch.

Taehyung put on music and started his work. After some time he started kneading dough for cookies. He put the dough in refrigerator to rest. After that he started making batter for cupcakes. He didn't realized how much time has passed. He baked almost 100 of cupcakes and cookies. He was cutting last batch of cookies when he felt pair of arms sneaking through his waist and settled on his stomach. He jumped by sudden touch.

"You scared me Jungkook..." Taehyung said. Jungkook ignored the scolding and nuzzled his face in crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Kookie... Go and get fresh..." Taehyung said. Jungkook shook his head.

"First give me my kiss..." Jungkook mumbled while kissing Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moaned when Jungkook kissed his sweet spot. Taehyung turned in Jungkook's embrace. Taehyung held Jungkook's face in his hands and pecked Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook glared at Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled and pecked Jungkook's lips. Jungkook took the opportunity and kissed Taehyung for good 10 minutes. They broke their kiss in need of oxygen. Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's flushed face.

"I am going to get fresh... You may carry on..." Jungkook said huskily in Taehyung's ear and pecked the earlobe. Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath. Jungkook went in their room. Taehyung shook his head and made his last batch of cookies. He put the cookie tray in oven. Their head chef came into the kitchen and asked Taehyung about what to cook for Dinner. Taehyung told him menu and then went inside their room. Jungkook was changing his clothes. Taehyung came inside and backhugged Jungkook. Taehyung leaned on Jungkook's shoulder. There was not much height difference between them. But Taehyung was 3-4 inches shorter than Jungkook. Taehyung inhaled Jungkook's calming scent.

"How was your day?" Taehyung asked.

"Usual. But today was not much work there. How was your's? And what is the reason for your baking?" Jungkook asked. They sat on the bed. Taehyung put his head on Jungkook's chest and Jungkook's hand found it's way to Taehyung's waist.

"Jimin and Jin Hyung were here... I know they are feeling guilty. And I do forgive them but I don’t understand how I should forget everything and behave like before. I know they are genuinely sorry. And I am not angry on them too. I was just hurt. And I think I still am." Taehyung said. Jungkook pecked Taehyung's head.

"Honestly I don't want you to even meet them. I am not going to forgive them. But it's your choice. I can't behave normally with them and I won't. I am not even sorry for it. But take your time Love... It's not your responsibility to please everyone... Do whatever you want I will always support you... I'll be always with you..." Jungkook said.

"I know Koo... I Love You So much.... Let it be... Now that I've baked so much of cookies and cupcakes, can we go to orphanage tomorrow morning?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. We can... and I Love you too..." Jungkook said.

"By the way Kookie... There are only 2 weeks for our wedding. I called Eomma and Appa... They will be here before the end of this week. And Yoongi hyung has some work So he will come before 2-3 days of wedding. Did you called Dad and Mrs. Jeon? When they will be here?" Taehyung asked.

"I will call Dad. And invitation has been already sent. When will Eomma, Appa would come? Saturday or Sunday?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe Sunday... Then I will go with them in our another home." Taehyung said. Jungkook widened his eyes. He held Taehyung's shoulder.

"You are not going anywhere. All of us would stay here. Eomma, Appa, Yeonjun, Dad, everyone." Jungkook said. Taehyung chuckled.

"It's a ritual Kook... Also our wedding is on Friday. It's hardly 5 days." Taehyung said.

"I don't care about rituals and all... You are not going..." Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed.

"Jungkook... I want us to enjoy every moment of our wedding..." Taehyung said softly.

"Exactly... I want us to enjoy every moment of our wedding... Together... How can I enjoy anything without you?" Jungkook said.

"Bunny... It's just matter of 5 days... We will talk everyday... Why are you being brat?" Taehyung said. Jungkook picked up Taehyung and made Taehyung sit on his lap. Taehyung yelped in surprise. Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and straddled Jungkook.

"Ok... You can go for 1 day..." Jungkook tried to negotiate.

"Firstly Eomma said we should stay away from each other for a week. But I said my Bunny won't like it... So I negotiated it for 5 days Love... It's only about 4 days and 5 nights..." Taehyung said.

"Then What about 2 nights and 1 day? From Wednesday night." Jungkook asked while pouting. Taehyung cooed at Jungkook. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheeks.

"Bunny 4 nights and 3 days and now no more discussions." Taehyung said and before Jungkook can complain Taehyung kissed him. Taehyung started sucking Jungkook's lips. Jungkook was not kissing back as he was trying to stay mad. But he was enjoying every moment. Taehyung licked Jungkook's lower lip. It was taking every ounce of self control of Jungkook to not kiss back. Taehyung bit Jungkook's lip lightly and broke the kiss.

"Kiss back Bunny... Otherwise I won't let you touch me for month. Forget about your wedding night too." Taehyung said. Jungkook widened his eyes. He switched the positions and laid Taehyung down.

Jungkook hovered over Taehyung and locked their lips together. Jungkook put his hand under Taehyung's T-Shirt and caressed younger's waist. His hand travelled upwards and touched Taehyung's bralette's lining. Taehyung squirmed under Jungkook's touch. It moved a little more upwards and Jungkook pinched Taehyung's clothed nipple. Taehyung moaned because of touch. Jungkook thrusted his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth and tasted the wet cavern of younger. Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's top. They broke the kiss. Taehyung's face was flushed. He was flustered. He pushed Jungkook off from him and ran towards the bathroom. Jungkook chuckled at his adorable behavior. Taehyung's heart was beating fast. He looked at the bathroom mirror and looked at his reflection. He was looking messy with swollen lips, flushed face and disheveled hair and clothes. He blushed looking at his condition. He was imagining more things. He shooked his unholy thoughts.