13

Taehyung woke up by sound of his alarm. He switched off the alarm. He looked around. Yeonjun was not there. He turned in Jungkook's embrace and hugged Jungkook. Taehyung inhaled the manly scent of Jungkook and kissed his chest. Taehyung woke up and pecked Jungkook's cheeks. He went inside bathroom for his morning routine. After coming outside he went in closet and got ready for the day. Jungkook was still sleeping. Taehyung took out clothes for Jungkook and went downstairs to make breakfast. He made a breakfast for three of them. He went in Yeonjun's room to see if he is ready or not. Taehyung knocked the door. Yeonjun said come in. Taehyung went inside to see Yeonjun getting ready.

"Good Morning Hyung...." Yeonjun said and smiled.

"Good Morning Jun... When will you return today? After your college?" Taehyung asked.

"I am just going for submission. As exams are near, preparatory leave will start from tomorrow... So I will be back before lunch..." Yeonjun said.

"Okay... Come downstairs for breakfast..." Taehyung said. Yeonjun nodded.

Taehyung went in his and Jungkook's room. Jungkook was awake. He was getting ready for office. Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook and smiled brightly.

"Good Morning Koo..." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips. Jungkook smiled.

"Good Morning Sweetheart... Where were you?" Jungkook asked.

"I was making breakfast..." Taehyung said.

"You know, you don't have to do all this things, right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded.

"I want to..." Taehyung said while fixing Jungkook's tie. Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheeks. Jungkook was wearing his watch, suddenly he remembered something.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something Sweetheart?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at him confusingly. He was looking so cute.

"What Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Our wedding day is exactly 1 month away...." Jungkook said. Taehyung widened his eyes. He has to do lot of preparation.

"Oh My God... How can I forget it... We have lot of work... Clothes, Venue, Theme, Flowers, Guests, Food... Kookie... How can we manage everything?" Taehyung asked with teary eyes. He was disappointed in himself. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's eyes.

"Don't worry Angel... Everything would be done..." Jungkook said.

"But... How? I wanted to decide everything for my wedding..." Taehyung said slowly. Jungkook smiled.

"Ofcourse you will decide everything baby... When I come back from office, we can talk about it, ok?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. They came downstairs for breakfast. Jungkook and Yeonjun went to their work.

Taehyung decided he will make a to do list for his wedding. He was so immersed in his work. At this time he was surely missing Jin and Jimin. They would have helped him and also would have calmed him down. He decided not to be weak. He promised himself that he will manage it. It was almost lunch time. He looked at clock, then he realized how much time has passed. He told the chef menu to cook the lunch and again focused in his work. Yeonjun came home and called Taehyung for lunch. They had their lunch together. Taehyung told Yeonjun about the wedding preparation.

"I can't believe I forgot it..." Taehyung said and pouted. Yeonjun smiled at his cute hyung.

"It's ok Hyung... We still have lot of time... Everything would be perfect..." Yeonjun said.

"I hope so..." Taehyung sighed.

"It would be the best wedding... Also don't forget to take your medicines Hyung..." Yeonjun said and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung went in his bedroom and was again doing the work. He didn't understand when he slept. As last night he was talking with Yeonjun and then again he woke up early. He was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch of their bedroom with laptop on.

Jungkook returned home but frowned not seeing anyone in the living room. There was a complete silence. It was unusual because when Taehyung or Yeonjun is at home, it cannot be this dead silent. He opened his phone but there was no msg by both of them. He sighed and went in their room. But the scene in front of him brought smile on his face. He looked at sleeping Taehyung who was pouting. He sat besides Taehyung and looked in the Laptop. He smiled looking at the list of wedding destinations. He turned off the laptop. He picked up Taehyung in bridal style and put him on the bed. He put the comforter on Taehyung and pecked his forehead. Jungkook went inside bathroom to get fresh and then changed his clothes. He called Yeonjun to ask him where he is. Yeonjun was with his friends. Jungkook sat besides Tae and started waking him up as it was nearly dinner time. Kook kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Wake up Baby..." Jungkook said softly. Taehyung whined in his sleep. Jungkook shake him softly. After couple of minutes Taehyung opened his eyes. He yawned cutely and woke up.

"When did you came Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Almost one hour before..." Jungkook said.

"Sorry I didn't welcome you today..." Taehyung said. Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair with adoration.

"It's ok my bear... Now go and get fresh... Then we will have our dinner. And I can see you have some ideas for wedding preparation. We will talk about it." Jungkook said. Taehyung's eyes shined after hearing it. He nodded  enthusiastically and went in the bathroom.

After having dinner together, Jungkook and Taehyung again went in their bedroom and started discussing about their Wedding.

"Where do you want to marry bub? How do you want the wedding? What should be the theme?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie... I want to marry here only. Wedding theme ofcourse white... We will invite our families and also your friends... Also people in your business field who are important. I think baby breath flower and white roses would be a good theme, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes... It would be a good... But why specifically these two flowers Baby?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"White represents Purity and Innocence. It looks heavenly. White Roses represents young love, eternal loyalty and new beginning. And Baby breath means everlasting love... I will stay loyal to you. I will Love you for forever. And it is new beginning of our life. A new chapter. That's why I think it is good for our wedding." Taehyung said. Jungkook was overwhelmed by Taehyung's emotions. He kissed Taehyung passionately trying to pour all his love in the kiss. Taehyung kissed back. They broke the kiss because of the lack of oxygen. Taehyung was panting hardly. Jungkook again pecked Taehyung's lips.

"I Love you and will continue to love you till eternity. You are precious my Angel. I can't live without you." Jungkook whispered while caressing Taehyung's cheek.

"I Love You too Kook..." Taehyung breathed out. After catching their breath they again started looking for wedding planner.

"I will tell Hobi hyung tomorrow to appoint the best wedding planner for us. What about media Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"We will have reception. And there we will call all the media, press, business partners, employees and all." Taehyung said.

"Ok. But we will call 1 or 2 reporters to wedding. And others will come for the reception. I will ask someone to make a guest list." Jungkook said and turned off the laptop.

"You were stressed over nothing. Everything will be managed." Jungkook said.

"It's not nothing Koo... You will see when wedding planner will ask us to come for everything. Wedding suits, hall, decorations, reception theme, reception suits, cake, food... There are so much things..." Taehyung said. Jungkook cooed at his fiance.

"Okay Bub... I understand... Should we sleep now?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. They slept in each other’s warmth.