8

Dream: (Taehyung's dream):

I was playing on a ground. I was trying to make a flower crown. It was an evening. I was at my Grandma's place. Suddenly I heard the voice of a boy who was crying. I looked around but I couldn't see anyone. But I heard the voice again. I got up and went near one tree from where noise was coming. I looked and there was a small boy around my age.

"Hiii..." I said with smile but that boy flinched.

"Hellow..." He said in his small voice.

"I am sowwy. I scwaed you... But wae ale you cwyin?" I asked him.

"Noone lobsh me... I no fliendsh..." That boy said.

"I be youl flend... Don’t cly..." I said. That boy wiped his tears.

"What ish youl name? Me Jimini..." That boy said

"I am Taetae.... Take thish gift." I said. I put the Flower crown on his head.

After that Me and Jimin became best friends. We met Jin hyung when we were in school. We 3 became inseparable trio.

I met my Kookie when I was 19 years old. He was so sweet back then. Also cute. Yeonjun became good friend of mine, so we used to meet each other. Sometimes Kookie and me bumped with each other. We used to have small conversation. He was very awkward with me. He didn't talk too much. It was my graduation day when we talked. After my graduation ceremony and having lunch with my family I came to my home. I was working in the modeling agency at that time. It was 7 in the evening when someone rang the bell of my house. I opened the door and I was shocked to see Jungkook there. I was in my pajama, I was embarrassed. Who won't? I mean He was my crush from the past 2 years, and he met me when I was in pajama. He was not looking at me.

"Umm... Hii..." I said.

"Hii... I want to talk with you..." He said.

"Yeah... Please come inside..." I said and invited him over. He was in his office suit. Obviously black. Looking so hot. And I was looking like potato. We went in living room and sat there. I gave him water and stood in front of him.

"If you don't mind, can I just go and change my clothes? I mean I am not looking presentable." I asked. I made fool of myself. I closed my eyes because of embarrassment.

"You are looking beautiful. I mean good... But... Yeah you may go and change, maybe we could go outside... Yeah..." He said. He was also embarrassed. But I nodded and ran to my room. I wore my favourite red sweatshirt and black trousers. I applied cream and lip balm. Also I combed my hair and in less than 15 minutes I was in front of him.

"Sorry for making you wait..." I said.

"No problem..." He said and smiled at me. I reciprocated the smile. I sat besides him.

"So...?" I asked him. He looked confused at first but maybe he realized the situation.

"Yeah... So... I just wanted to talk with you... I heard that you are graduated now..." Jungkook said.

"Yes... Today was convocation programme. I am working as a model now..." I told him.

"I know... You are doing a great job... I've seen your work..." He said.

"Thank you... I have also read about you... you are also doing best... I am happy that you became successful... By the way what do you want to talk?." I asked.

"You know everyone think I am cold, rude and introvert. I am not denying that... I am all of that..." He was saying but I stopped him.

"You are not... I mean maybe your work requires that attitude. But I think you are really sweet and also cute... Yes I know people say that you don't smile, but how should I tell those idiots that you have one of the most beautiful smile in the world..." I said dreamily. I didn't mind my words as it was true. But I was feeling shy. He chuckled. I looked at him and pouted. It was not funny.

"I was not complaining Tae... I was just telling you... And I am glad to know that I am sweet and cute... But you are the cutest." He said making me blush.

"Stop... I am feeling shy... You say whatever you want to..." I whined.

"Ok... So I hope it won't be awkward. I have liked you for more than 2 years now. Yes... From the first time we met, I liked you... Firstly I thought it is just attraction but even when we were away, I used to smile while thinking about you. My feelings didn't change. It was always more than attraction. So... Would you like to come on a date with me?" He asked nervously. I was not good. I was surprised, shocked and don't know what. I let the information sink in. Ok so he likes me. He wants to go on a date with me. I am so happy.. I want to shout and dance... I want to kiss him. Wait. What? My eyes widened. I looked at him he was looking nervous. Yes. I didn't answered his question.

"You should give warning beforehand. It is not prank, right?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No..." He said. I smiled. I shifted a little closer to him. My hands were shivering. But I still put my hand on his. He looked at me.

"Why are you nervous? Don't you know I like you too?" I asked him. He again shook his head.

"Then you are dumb... It was so obvious. Let it be. So... Where are we going?" I asked him. He looked at me confusingly. He widened his eyes. He really is so cute.

"Does that mean yes?" He asked.

"Ofcourse... It is definitely yes..." I said. He smiled wholeheartedly. He hugged me and murmured Thanks.

As it was dinner time he took me to a very nice restaurant. He had arranged a cake for my graduation and gifted me a bracelet. It was very nice. He was fully prepared. It was our first date. We talked for hours. It was most special day in my life till then. Now kookie had made many moments so much special for me...