10

Next Morning:

Tarhyung got ready for the discharge. They were leaving when they saw the crowd at hospital gate. Jungkook cursed under his breath. Taehyung started shivering as he remembered the previous incidents. He clutched Jungkook's hand tightly. His breathing got uneven. Jungkook looked at him and hugged him. They called another car at backside. They hurriedly went to their home without anyone noticing.

When they reached home, there was Jin and Jimin at their door. Taehyung's steps halted. Jungkook looked at him and then at front. His blood boiled after seeing both of them in front of his house. He looked at Taehyung he caressed Taehyung's back.

"Let's go?" Jungkook asked softly. Taehyung nodded. When they were coming forward Taehyung was remembering every word Jin and Jimin threw towards him. It was getting too much for him. Tears started flowing through his eyes. Jungkook wiped Taehyung's tears and shook his head slowly.

"Tae.... Please forgive us... We are really sorry..." Jin said.

"Yes Tae... Please... We are feeling really guilty... We are Sorry..." Jimin said.

"Oh... Really now you guys are sorry? You should have think about that before behaving like that with Taehyung hyung..." Yeonjun spatted angrily. Jungkook didn't stop Yeonjun as he knew Yeonjun was right. Also Yeonjun doesn't get angry easily but if he is angry, you should not provoke him.

"Yeonjun this is between us. We are best friends. Don't interfere." Jimin said.

"Really? Do you even know the meaning of friend? Friends support each other. Also Taehyung hyung is my family. So I hope you would not spoil our family time. Did you ask before coming here? No. So you may go. You are interfering here." Yeonjun said angrily.

"Yeonjun this is too much. Tae please believe us. We are really sorry. Please forgive us. We care for you Tae." Jin said.

"Just because rumours got clear, you are behaving nicely... Otherwise you wouldn't have cared. Tell me Mr. Park and Mr. Kim. Taehyung hyung was unconscious in his changing room. Did you checked on him Mr. Park? Even when we were taking him to Doctor, what did you do? Mr. Park if I am not mistaken you said and I am quoting that 'you shouldn’t be concerned about him and ask Jungkook to call off the marriage.' Right? And Mr. Kim you slapped him. Called him names. Insulted him in his own home. Also you are saying you care for him. Why didn't you call him? To ask about his health. Your care, concern, love returned when  rumours got clear. Please go. We don't need fake people in our life." Yeonjun said while glaring at them. Jin and Jimin looking down. Yeonjun was again going to say something when Taehyung put his hand on Yeonjun's back.

"Let it be Junie... And I forgive both of  you... I am not angry..." Taehyung said in plain voice. Jin and Jimin looked at Taehyung shockingly. They were going to hug Taehyung when Jungkook who was silent for the whole time came in between. He glared at Jin and Jimin.

"If you are forgetting I've asked you to stay away from him." Jungkook said darkly.

"He forgave us Jungkook and He is not angry. Why are you stopping us? You don't have any right to stop us from meeting our friend." Jimin said.

"He does have every right. And I forgive you but I don’t think I can forget everything so easily. I need time. But I don’t think everything would be like before. Don't worry I am really not angry. And as Junie said I would like to spend my time with my family. I hope you will understand." Taehyung said in emotionless voice. Jungkook felt proud as Taehyung took stand in front of his friends. Jin and Jimin were speechless. They were not expecting such reply from Taehyung. It was more hurtful. But they knew, they need to give him time. Even after giving time they don't if Taehyung will come around or not. Jin and Jimin left from there. Jungkook, Taehyung and Yeonjun came inside their home.

It was night time. Taehyung was sitting in balcony. Suddenly his phone rang. It was his hyung. Yoongi hyung. His hyung was a Government officer. He was diplomat. He was in KENYA for some conference. Taehyung was hoping that his hyung doesn't know anything. Or worst what if he knew and he trusted those rumours and now calling him because rumours are no more. He attended the call with shaky hands.

"Hii Tae..." Yoongi said.

"Hello hyung..." Taehyung said.

"Are you fine? Why your voice is so low?" Yoongi asked concernedly.

'Thank God He doesn't know.' Taehyung thought.

"Nothing hyung... I just woke up, that's why... You tell me, how are you?" Taehyung asked.

"I am fine. Actually I am coming back tomorrow. You are in seoul, right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes hyung... Are you going to Busan immediately after landing?" Taehyung asked.

"Ofcourse not baby... We will meet... That's why I asked you? Where do you want to meet?" Yoongi asked.

"I am with Jungkook. You can come home, if you have time." Taehyung said.

"Ok. Will meet you... Bye... Good Night... Take care..." Yoongi said.

"You too hyung... Bye..." Taehyung said.

Taehyung was standing besides railing watching the night view when pair of arm sneaked through his waist. Jungkook backhugged him and inhaled his scent. He nuzzeled his nose in Taehyung's neck and placed kiss there. Taehyung shivered by the touch. Taehyung turned slowly facing towards Jungkook. He caressed Jungkook's face.

"Bunny... What happened?" Taehyung asked softly. Jungkook kissed corner of Taehyung's lips. Gentle breeze passed.

"I missed you... I was scared... I can't live without you Taehyung..." Jungkook said genuinely. Taehyung knew it was serious as Jungkook took his full name.  Jungkook always calls him by nicknames.

"Me too Kookie... I am sorry because of others I hurted you... I shouldn’t have let them affect me. I should have been strong. I should have stood for myself. I acted like a pathetic human, right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook cupped his cheeks.

"No baby... You were just disturbed... You are so strong... And I can understand you... But I am proud of you... You didn't let them get you... You were clear and stern about your thoughts. I Love You alot..." Jungkook said.

"I Love You too... My Bunny..." Taehyung  said and hugged Jungkook.

"Yoongi hyung is coming tomorrow. And also I am going to resign tomorrow." Taehyung said.

"Ok... That reminded  me... Tomorrow I have surprise for you... Do you want me to come with you? In your company?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head.

"No need. I can manage. Btw what is surprise?" Taehyung asked.

"It's surprise for a reason baby... I will show you after you come back from company." Jungkook said.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Don't you have any work? I know you are a CEO but you should go to office." Taehyung said.

"You are my number one priority...." Jungkook said but gulped after seeing Taehyung's stern expressions and glare.

"Ok. Mrs. Jeon Taehyung... I promise I will go after tomorrow. Don't be angry..." Jungkook said. It made Taehyung blush.

They came inside their room and slept in each other’s embrace.