28

Jungkook and Taehyung were laying on the bed. Jungkook's face was in crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung was brushing Jungkook's hair with his fingers. Jungkook was caressing Taehyung's stomach.

"When did you know?" Jungkook asked.

"Two days ago... I was feeling little nauseous and also I missed my periods... Then I went to Doctor..." Taehyung said.

"How many weeks Baby?" Jungkook asked.

"He is 3 weeks older..." Taehyung said with smile.

"Did you tell Eomma Appa?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head.

"No... We will tell them together... Just Yeonjun knows..." Taehyung said.

"That's why he was not letting you do any work from past two days?" Jungkook asked amusingly. Taehyung nodded.

"He is so excited. He said he will assist my Gynecologist until my delivery... He was looking so happy... He said he will spoil the baby so much... He would be baby's favorite..." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's stomach.

"Hii baby... I am your Appa... You can call me anything you want Appa, Papa, Dad, Dadda... I love you so much... Baby come fast and please don’t trouble your Mumma so much... Be healthy... Dadda will take care of you and your Eomma... Love you alot..." Jungkook said again pecking Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung squished Jungkook's cheeks and pulled him towards himself to give a sweet kiss. Jungkook smiled in the kiss and peppered Taehyung's face with kisses.

"Thank you so much my Love... You have given me the best gift.... I Love You soo much... Thank you for coming into my life and accepting me... You are my life..." Jungkook said.

"I Love You too... So so so much... Now let's sleep..." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded.

After a week it was Taehyung's one month checkup was scheduled. Jungkook and Taehyung were in Doctors cabin. Doctor was doing sonography. Yeonjun was assisting Doctor. Doctor did sonography and gave the scans to couple. After checking up they went to their home. Taehyung did not experienced much of morning sickness in first month of his pregnancy. But when second month started morning sickness, nausea and vomiting was constant.

After some days Taehyung came to Jungkook's office to have lunch with his husband. He went inside Jungkook's cabin.

"Hubby...." Taehyung chirped while smiling brightly while entering. Jungkook was with Namjoon and Hoseok. Three of them looked at the younger. Taehyung felt embarrassed. He smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry... You can carry on... I will wait here..." Taehyung said while sitting on the couch.

"Don't worry... We are done anyways..." Jungkook said while dismissing Namjoon and Hoseok. Namjoon and Hoseok smiled at Taehyung. They came near Taehyung.

"Yes we are done... How are you Tae?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon ruffled Taehyung's hair. Taehyung pouted while brushing his hair.

"I am good hyung... How are you both doing? And how is Jin hyung and my baby Jinyoung?" Taehyung asked with smile.

"We are fine... Also your baby is missing you..." Namjoon said.

"I will visit soon... Or better you guys please come to dinner... Yeah we can plan dinner like old times... It has been so many days... You are not busy on weekend right?" Taehyung asked. They shook their head.

"Kookie you?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. Jungkook shooked his head too.

"Great... Then come home on weekend... We can do barbecue in garden. I will call Jimin too. Namjoon hyung tell Jin hyung." Taehyung said happily.

"Ok... Now we will go... Have lunch you guys... Bye Tae..." Hoseok said. Namjoon and Hoseok went outside.

Jungkook came near Taehyung and sat besides him. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"Baby... Why didn't you call me? I would have come home..." Jungkook said.

" I was getting bored... So I thought to surprise you... Didn't you like it?" Taehyung asked with pout.

"Ofcourse I love it Bubba... But I was just worried about you and our little bean. I don't want you to tire yourself..." Jungkook said while stroking Taehyung's cheek.

"But our little bean wanted to meet you..." Taehyung said. Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Ok Bub... Let's have a lunch..." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. They arranged their lunch. Before that Jungkook called Lisa and asked her to not let anyone disturb him. They had their lunch.

"Baby I will be free in 3 hours... Do you want to stay?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. For some time Taehyung was scrolling his phone for hour. He yawned after some time as it was his afternoon nap time. Jungkook asked him to sleep in his office suite but Taehyung declined. He wanted to stay in Jungkook's embrace. He straddled on Jungkook's lap when Jungkook was working.

"I want to cuddle you..." Taehyung said.

"Tae... You will be uncomfortable my love... It is not good to stay in this position for this long..." Jungkook said while stroking his hair. Taehyung whined. Jungkook sighed and picked up Taehyung and put him on the couch. Taehyung pouted.

"Just a minute bub..." Jungkook said softly.  Jungkook grabbed a blanket from his suite. He took his laptop and some files and settled on the couch.

"Put your head on my lap..." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and laid on the couch. He put his head on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook covered him in a blanket. Taehyung was facing Jungkook. Jungkook started patting his head with one hand whole working with another. He had his meeting with employees in the same position. Employees were feeling strange looking at their always cold and rude boss this soft with his partner. They were wishing for this kind of partner in their life. After completing his work in less than 3 hours Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook kissed his forehead. Jungkook called his bodyguard and asked him to brought their things. He picked up Taehyung in bridal style and left the office. He put Taehyung on passenger sit and put on the seatbelt. After coming home he again picked up Taehyung and settled him on their bed. Jungkook got freshen up and went in the kitchen. He took some fruits and cut them. He came inside their room and started waking up Taehyung. Taehyung woke up and confusingly looked at their room.

"When did we get here?" Taehyung asked while rubbing his eyes. Jungkook held his wrists to stop rubbing.

"Half an hour ago... Now go and get fresh... I bought some fruits for you..." Jungkook said. Taehyung whined and opened his arms.

"Carry me." Taehyung demanded. Jungkook chuckled and picked him again. Jungkook helped him. Taehyung ate fruits.

On weekend Namjin with their newborn, Hoseok and Jimin come to Jeon Mansion. All of them enjoyed their day.