9

Flashback continues: Taehyung's POV:

After our first date we went on many dates. I know the proposal for 1st date wasn't so romantic. But I can understand Kookie. It was so genuine and pure. We were in so much love. We are actually. But yes when he proposed me for marriage it was so romantic. I am so lucky that I have him.

Taehyung's Dream:

I was in some forest. I am crying. My hand is paining so much. I saw Jiminie and ran towards him. I was calling his name but he ignored me and left. I kept calling his name. Then I saw Jin hyung, I called him and he also ignored me. He also went without helping me. I was crying while sitting on the rock. Jimin and Jin hyung were laughing at me from distance. Someone was throwing small stones at me. There were big stones in Jin hyung and Jimin's hands. Maybe they are going to kill me with those. Suddenly I heard a voice...

"Baby..." I looked around there was my Kookie. I cried hardly. I didn't get up this time. He sighed and came near me. He pulled me into his comforting hug. I closed my eyes.

"Shh... Baby don't cry..." He said softly.

"Kookie... It's paining... Jin hyung and Jimin didn't helped me..." I said.

"It's ok... I am here... I will be always by your side... Don’t worry... Now Don't cry... Don’t think about anyone else... Just open your eyes... For me..." He said. I shook my head but he was encouraging me.

I opened my eyes slowly. But I was at a different place. I looked around there were bright walls. I closed my eyes because of lights. I tried to move my arm but it was paining. I again opened my eyes and looked around. There was IV drip attached to my hand. I felt weight on my stomach. I looked at other side and there was Kookie cuddling with me. I don’t know for how much time I was asleep.

"Koo..." I called him. My voice was groggy. But he opened his eyes hurriedly. He blinked his eyes rapidly. He was looking cute. I smiled tiredly.

He sat up and cupped my face. He gave kisses all over my face.

"You are ok... Thank God..." He mumbled. Suddenly door opened. We looked at the door. There was Yeonjun.

"Oh My God Hyung...." He yelled. I flinched by his voice.

"Don't be loud Jun..." Jungkook said.

"Sorry..." Yeonjun said and came inside hurriedly.

He stood besides me. Jungkook got up and gave space to Yeonjun to sit. Yeonjun sat besides me and took my hand in his and started caressing it.

"You scared us hyung... Do you know how much did you sleep?" He asked. I shook my head.

"You are sleeping for more than 36 hours. We were scared. Doctor said, it was normal to sleep for 24 hours. But you didn't even wake up after 30 hours. Don't do this ever again." Yeonjun said. My eyes widened because of information.

"That means I am here from yesterday?" I asked. Yeonjun nodded.

"Now we are glad you are ok. Take rest... and Get well Soon." Yeonjun said and pecked my forehead. I smiled a little. Doctor came. He did a checkup.

"He is now fine. You can go tomorrow morning. Eat on time and take proper rest. For now I will ask nurse to get you soup and medicines. I will give you a painkiller. And don't take too much stress. Eat medicines on time." Doctor said. I nodded. Doctor went from there. After that nurse came. Jungkook took tray from her hands. He helped me to sit on the bed. He adjusted pillows on my back. He started to feed me the soup. He was not talking with me.

"Kookie..." I whined. He hummed.

"Please talk to me..." I said.

"What do you want to talk?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't be meanie... What did I do?" I asked as I don't understand his grumpy behavior. He was thinking something. He sighed.

"Yeah... Sorry... It's not your fault... Just please don’t scare me like that... I want to ask you something. Can you do that for me?" He asked. I nodded. He was still feeding me.

"Yes Kookie..." I said.

"Can you please stay away from Jimin and Jin hyung? Don't talk with them. Don't forgive them. Please? For me." Jungkook asked me. He was looking pale. Maybe I really made him tired. I held his hand in mine. Soup was finished.

"Kookie... I am sorry for making you sad. And even I don't think that they would want to talk with me. You know before waking up I had a dream. I opened my eyes because you asked me. So don't worry. I will not go with them. Even I have decided to be professional in my company. I don’t care what everyone thinks about me as long as I have you by my side. Just promise me you will not leave me otherwise I will die..." I said. He wiped my tears and gave me a short kiss.

"They were here today morning. I didn't let them meet you. I didn't even talked with them properly. They said they were feeling guilty. But I couldn't forgive them. They hurted you. How can I forgive them?" He said.

"Kookie... Let's forgive them... And we should move on... I can't behave normally with them. I can't forget everything easily. I don’t know how I would react in front of them. But I am not angry at them..." I said.

"You really are an angel..." Jungkook said. I smiled.

"By the way why did they come? How come they care for me?" I asked.

"Rumours got clear... Truth is out... Everyone is apologizing to you now..." He said. 'So they still trust news over me.' I thought. If rumours were there, they wouldn't have cared. I sighed.

"Kook..." I called him. He looked at me.

"I don't want to continue modeling." I said. He looked at me confusingly.

"Why baby? If you are doing this because of these baseless rumours, then you should not... You are stronger than this... It's your passion..." He said.

"No Koo... It's not because of rumours... I just don't want to work in that environment. With those people. I have been in this industry for more than 5 years. I know everything. It was not my dream to be a big model. I was just good at it. I even became no.1 model in the world. There is nothing more left to achieve." I said.

"I will always support you bub... But then what do you want to do?" He asked.

"I was thinking that I should start painting again. It was my major... I don’t know if I am good now... It has been 2 years... But I have been practising... If not, then I can be your secretary or even better, I would be house husband. Won't you take care of me?" I asked and pouted. Showing my doe eyes. Kook chuckled. I felt good to see him smiling.

"You are the best drawing Artist baby... I won't mind anything... You just wouldn't be a househusband, you would be a housewife... And I can take care of my wifey very well..." He said I whined.

IV drip was detached from my hand. Yeonjun was also staying here. We asked him to go home but he denied. He slept on the couch. Kook laid besides me. I felt good. I read news and messages by my so called colleagues. I posted a message that I am fine now for my fans and wellwishers, if any. The storm has passed. There are just aftereffects. I was not sleepy. But Kook was. Ofcourse he wouldn't have slept. After he slept I was staring at him. I would have done many good things, because of which I got him. He calls me angel but I think he is my angel. My angel, My saviour, My everything.... I Love Him...