22(SM)

[Again if you are uncomfortable you can skip the part. Mature Content.]

***

Jungkook woke up because of lights rays. He opened his eyes and looked at the boy who was in his embrace. Jungkook smiled after remembering the last night. He pecked Taehyung's forehead. Jungkook moved a little. He realized that he is still inside Taehyung. Jungkook became hard again. He moved a little making Taehyung moan. Taehyung woke up because of movement. He blushed when he looked at Jungkook. He remembered last night and became more shy. They were sleeping while facing each other. Jungkook was lazily thrusting.

"Good Morning Baby..." Jungkook said.

"Good Morning Koo... Ahh..." Taehyung said followed by the loud gasp. Jungkook opened Taehyung's shirt's buttons. He leaned towards Taehyung's swells and took Tae's nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. Taehyung pulled Jungkook more towards himself. Jungkook bit Taehyung's nipple making him hiss.

"Don't bite koo... They are already swollen and bruised...." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and started licking his swells.

Jungkook started moving faster. After their Morning sex they both took shower. They may or may not had a shower sex.

***

Jungkook carried Taehyung downstairs as you know Taehyung was not able to walk. Jungkook placed Taehyung on the kitchen counter and pecked his lips.

"Bub... What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.

"Strawberries." Taehyung said happily. Jungkook chuckled.

"And Sandwiches... And milk..." Jungkook said making Taehyung pout. Jungkook washed some Strawberries and gave the Strawberries bowl to Taehyung with a glass of milk.

"Finish them... Till then I will make Sandwiches..." Jungkook said.

Both were having their breakfast.

"Tae... After breakfast we will pack our bags..." Jungkook said.

"Why Koo?" Taehyung asked.

"We are going on a honeymoon tomorrow morning..." Jungkook said. Taehyung's eyes sparkled. He smiled happily.

"Really Kookie?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yes wifey..." Jungkook said. They finished their breakfast and Jungkook carried Taehyung to their room. He put Taehyung on the bed. He pecked Taehyung's lips and took out the bags.

"Where are we going Hubby?" Taehyung asked.

"It's a surprise Love... Tell me what should I pack?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung pouted but still helped his Husband to pack their bags. After half an hour packing was done. Jungkook thrown himself on the bed near Taehyung and pulled Taehyung on his chest and kissed him. Jungkook hands went inside Taehyung's clothes. Taehyung broke the kiss.

"I am sore Kookie... Not now..." Taehyung said.

"Please Wifey.... I promise I'll be gentle... Just one round please..." Jungkook said.

"You Pervert Muscle bunny... No... Your member is huge... I don’t want to limp on reception..." Taehyung scolded him cutely. Jungkook pouted and nodded. Taehyung pinched his cheeks.

"Hubby... We are going on honeymoon tomorrow... We will get lot of time... Ok?" Taehyung whispered huskily and kissed Jungkook's earlobe. And licked it there.

"Yes baby... I will not leave you for even a second there..." Jungkook said.

"By the way where are we going Hubby?" Taehyung asked. He tried to take advantage of moment to know their destination but Jungkook smirked.

"Nice try Mrs. Jeon... But I am not telling you..." Jungkook said. Taehyung huffed and got up from Jungkook's chest.

"Meanie..." Taehyung mumbled making Jungkook chuckle.

"Let's take a nap before getting ready for reception party." Jungkook said.

"Okey..." Taehyung said. Jungkook and Taehyung slept for sometime. After waking up they had their lunch and started getting ready for reception.

They arrived at the venue. Many reporters, paparazzi were there as everyone wanted to cover their wedding but they were not lucky enough. But everyone was invited for wedding reception. Many businessmen, actors, models, idols, political leaders and many influential people were present. It was the biggest wedding and biggest coverage was done. Jungkook and Taehyung reached the venue. They posed together for some photos. They went inside.

After coming from reception they came to their home and slept as they were tired. Next morning Taehyung woke up very early. He was very excited. Jungkook didn't tell him where they are going. Taehyung got up and got ready. It was hardly 6 in the morning. Taehyung started waking Jungkook up. Jungkook whined.

"Baby... Let me sleep..." Jungkook said sleepily.

"Kookie... Wake up... We will get late..." Taehyung said excitedly.

"What are you talking Tae?" Jungkook asked tiredly.

"We are going to honeymoon... Get up..."  Taehyung whined. Jungkook was little awake.

"But We have time bub..." Jungkook whined.

"What if we miss our flight?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards him and turned them over making him lay on the bed. Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's chest, not putting his whole weight on the smaller boy.

"Have you forgotten that we have our own private jet?" Jungkook asked while kissing Taehyung's neck and again tried to sleep in original position. Taehyung's eyes widened. He sighed.

"So... When are we going?" Taehyung asked cutely. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at his beautiful cute husband. Jungkook smiled because of Taehyung's cuteness.

"My Dear wifey... We will go around 9... Ok?" Jungkook asked softly while caressing Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung nodded with a pout. Jungkook pecked his lips. Taehyung was little upset. Jungkook couldn't see him sad. Jungkook got up. Taehyung looked at him confusingly.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"I will go and get ready. After getting ready we can go... Anyways we are going by our own plane... So we can go earlier..." Jungkook said with smile. Taehyung smiled at his husband. He felt lucky.

"No need Kook... You can rest... We will go after sometime..." Taehyung said.

"We can sleep in plane... Don’t worry..." Jungkook said.

"By the way... I am feeling happy to see your excitement baby... I didn’t know you would be that desperate for our honeymoon... I would have arranged wedding and reception on one day and we could have directly went to our honeymoon..." Jungkook said teasingly. Taehyung blushed.

"I am not desperate for that thing. I just like to travel." Taehyung said in small voice. Jungkook smirked and hovered over Taehyung.

"Really? But you know what baby,,, Travelling is secondary.... Couples go on a honeymoon for that thing only... I promise you... We won't leave our room... I will make you moan my name countless times... You would forget your name....." Jungkook said in his deep voice. Taehyung was breathing heavily He closed his eyes taking a sharp breath. Jungkook smirked. Jungkook touched Taehyung's eyes. He started moving his hand over Taehyung.

"Your teary eyes, flushed face, swollen lips, bruised boobies, your beautiful flower and that fat ass... Everything makes me hard..." Jungkook said huskily. He squeezed Taehyung's ass. Taehyung squirmed under his touch and moaned. Jungkook pushed his lower part towards Taehyung. Taehyung could feel his hardness. Jungkook got up and picked up Taehyung. Taehyung yelped in surprise.
Jungkook took Taehyung to the bathroom. Taehyung had to bath one more time. It is safe to say that Kook enjoyed his shower so much for the first time. And well Taehyung was very sore even before going on their honeymoon.