⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩Chapter 15𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

(Unedited)
Word count: 3241
Listen while you read? I recommend: Be Straight by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆

It had been a few days after their first date and James and Sarah where inseparable the two usually spending as much time as they could together, James would treat Sarah to breakfast before kissing her goodbye at the radio station. Sarah was attending every concert they played in California, and almost every night they two would end up sharing a bed weather it be at the Metallica house or at the Tanners.

Today Sarah and Ames had promised to take the day off to help DJ throw her best friends Kimmys birthday party, for DJ showing the girls in their grade that they are in with older girls that they where cool, especially if Sarah's famous rocker boyfriend shows up like DJ made him promise as well.

Currently Sarah was sitting next to Ames on the couch the two girls bored, thinking of so many other things they could do than sit here and be bragging objects to a whole bunch of middle schoolers and James had yet to show up and save them from the situation. The friends had already made up a fake situation that they needed to get to urgently with the help of a timely made phone call by Kirk which was easy to bring on board with a bribe of a free case of beer.

"Sazzy I'm bored." Ames complained to her.

"Same." Sarah groaned back the two where ready to leave and the girls DJ invited hadn't even shown up yet.

"Do you think if I say I'm bleeding through my tampon we could leave?" Ames asked as she popped a bubble with her gum.

"I'm pretty sure they would think that's so cool." Sarah replied making Ames roll her eyes realizing her best friend is right.

But just as Ames was trying to force herself to sneeze with a toothpick tickling her nose to actually bleed through her tampon. The girls DJ had invited started to show up.

"Everyone this is my big sister Sarah and her best friend Ames they both are graduated and some of my closest friends."DJ said introducing them, "it's party time!" DJ said happily as the girls immediately put on fake smiled and hyped DJ and Kimmy up to the girls by saying stuff like 'D's like the coolest person ever' and 'If I was back in school I would definitely hand out with them' and stuff like that, when Michelle came in from the kitchen with a bowl of pretzels.

"Hey Michelle you are supposed to be in the kitchen. Not carrying around pretzels." DJ told her baby sister to which the baby dropped them and immediately tried to clean it up, "It's ok Michelle. I'll clean it up."

And at the same time both Jesse entered from the kitchen and James step through the front door and the once talking middle schoolers all grew quiet at the guys entrance. Jesse picked up Michelle

"What are you doing here? What happened. Alright, come on." He said as he went towards the stairs with the Tanner baby as James walked towards Sarah and Ames and quickly captured Sarah's lips as the girls in the room giggled.

As Jess moved towards the stairs he called DJ over and James followed as well with Sarah and Ames.

"DJ this is a party. Why is everyone so quiet?" The uncle asked quietly to his niece DJ smiled before answering in a hush looking at both James and her uncle