⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩Chapter 17𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

(Unedited)
Word count: 5860
Listen while you read? I recommend: Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N' Roses

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆

Sarah rounded into the kitchen after putting her laundry away, Jesse was trying to get his missing sock location out of her baby sister when her dad walked in singing.

"Oh girls I've loved before." He did a spin setting the paper bags full of groceries on the counter, he then looked to his baby daughter, "Who travelled in and out my door," he did a weird little hop towards Jesse before taking Michelle into his arms and did a spin towards Sarah, "I'm glad they came along," he continued to sing as he grabbed Sarahs hand with his free hand and made her spin her around, "I dedicate this song, to all the girls I loved before." He finished singing and twirling his oldest and youngest around and placed a kiss on both of their cheeks.

"Oh, yeah. Hey, uh, Danny, if you guys got some matching outfits, you could go on Dance Fever." Joey commented after he finished clapping at the performance as Danny put Michelle on her bouncy horse she loved, Sarah threw a nearby sock at Joey who threw it back towards Jesse who caught it and snapped Sarah's leg with it.

"Life is so beautiful." Danny said as he took his jacket off, "I met someone today, at the market."

"Julio Iglesias?" Jesse asked making Sarah laugh which was enough for him to smile that he got her to laugh.

"Her name is Denise. We met in the produce section. She turned to me and said,"The broccolli looks fresh today." And I looked deep into her eyes and said,"It's a great source of fiber." Next thing I knew, she was coming over here for dinner tonight." Danny told them all with a dream like voice.

"Hold it a second, you picked up a woman at the market?" Jesse asked not believing the man and Sarah nodded pointing towards her Uncle showing she agreed with his question.

"That wasn't on the shopping list." Joey added like a disappointed mother

"Well, there's just one little snag, Denise had dinner plans with her two single friends tonight, so I told her,"Hey, I got two single roommates--" he said as he sat on the counter, but Jesse quickly cut him off standing up moving towards his brother in law

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I do not go on blind dates, capisce?" Uncle Jesse said as Sarah took his seat behind him.

"Look, I'm bot going to beg you. Yes, I am." Danny said before grabbing the man and hugging him, "Please, do it for me."

"Okay, I'll do it if you stop hugging." Jesse agreed to it as hugging was his weak point he hated being touched, Danny and Sarah knew that and used to their favor.

"Thank you. You guys are the best." Danny said happy

"Hey, Danny, why didn't you beg me?" Joey asked making the eldest girl snort a laugh.

"Joey..." her father started, but didn't make it far.

"Okay, I'll do it." He agreed immediately

"Great. Okay, I'm with Denise and you guys are with Cheryl and Zoey." Danny told them as he hopped off the counter.

"Zoey?" Jesse asked with a laugh before patting Joey's shoulder,"She's your date."