⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩Chapter 21𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

(Unedited)
Word count: 4533
Listen while you read? I recommend: Hey Jude by The Beatles

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆

In the days and weeks that followed, Sarah leaned on her family for support, finding solace in their unwavering love and presence. Her father, sisters, Joey, and especially Uncle Jesse became her pillars of strength, guiding her through the healing process and helping her rebuild her shattered world. But today was Jesse's birthday, and it was Sarah's mission to ensure everyone would have a good time. She had taken the day off to help around the house.

They had sent Michelle in to wake Jesse first, after he was startled awake by her jack-in-the-box and seemed to fall back asleep, Sarah entered with a plate of waffles in the shape of a guitar and waffle candles on top of it, Danny following after her as did Joey. The comedian did a guitar imitation, as the rest of the girls entered and Danny started singing loudly.

"They say it's your birthday!" Danny made Jesse jolt awake again.

"I'm gonna have a good time!" DJ and Steph continued to sing as Joey continued his guitar imitation

"Today is your birthday!" All three of the Tanners minus Sarah and Michelle continued to sing. As Jesse sat on the edge of his bed smiling widely at Sarah when he observed the waffle creation as she lit the candles from a lighter in her pocket.

"Happy birthday to you!" The three finished, Sarah smiled and held the plate out to him with the candles now lit flaming waiting to be blown out for his wish.

"Make a wish." She prompted him, Jesse threw his head back in thought as he took the plate, deciding his wish he blew the candles out.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered at the celebration, Joey stopped his guitar imitation as Sarah sat on the bed beside Uncle Jesse and picked up Michelle placing her baby sister in her lap.

"Aw, Thanks, guys. Look at this a guitar-shaped waffle. Guys, you didn't have to do this, my birthday's no big deal." He said before looking around, "There are presents, aren't there?" He asked as he observed around more closely looking for gifts. DJ presented him with a chunk of wood with some paint on it.

"This is from me." She said giving Jesse a smile.

"And me," Stephanie added quickly.

"And me!" Michelle practically yelled.

Jesse held up the sign, reading it out loud.
"Happy Birthday, Jesse, the world's greatest uncle!" He smiled at the girls enjoying the gift.

"Sarah bought us the wood and paint, I signed it, Stephanie signed it and Michelle stepped into some paint and walked on it." DJ explained to him.

"We made it 'cause we love you so much," Steph added.

"Well, this is the best present a guy could ever get," Jesse remarked, setting it down and standing up to hug the girls. "Thank you, girls!" He told them in a funny voice.

"You're welcome!" The two replied in the same voice and hugged him back, as they broke apart Danny held out a brightly colored wrapped gift, and Sarah knew immediately what it was - she had received an identical gift for her last birthday. She was sure her father had a stockpile of them somewhere.