⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩Chapter 29𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

(Unedited)
Word count: 5454
Listen while you read? I recommend: Battery by Metallica

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆

James followed Cliff's gaze and looked down the airport hallway. His heart skipped a beat as he saw Sarah walking towards them, her eyes darting around, clearly searching for something or someone. A mix of surprise and hope filled his chest, pushing away the disappointment that had consumed him earlier.

Without a second thought, James rushed towards Sarah, leaving his bandmates behind. He couldn't believe his eyes as he closed the distance between them. "Sweets!" he called out, his voice filled with a mixture of relief and happiness.

Sarah looked up, her eyes widening in surprise and disbelief as if she hadn't comprehend she was actually there herself. She couldn't believe her own eyes as she saw James running towards her. A wave of emotions washed over her, and she felt a sense of clarity and determination. She didn't have time to prepare as his long legs carried him fast and he was soon wrapping the woman up into his arms.

They embraced tightly, their arms wrapped around each other as if they were holding onto each other for dear life. The world around them seemed to fade away as they stood there, lost in their own bubble of love and forgiveness.

"You came." He said pulling away to look at her.

"I couldn't let you leave without me," Sarah whispered, her voice filled with sincerity. "I thought about it all night and after a talk with Ames she helped me realized that I don't want to waste any more time apart, and this trip will decide what it need it to for me."

James led Sarah towards the gate, his hand tightly intertwined with hers. As they approached, the rest of the bandmates noticed Sarah's presence and their faces lit up with genuine excitement. They enveloped her in warm hugs and welcoming smiles, making her feel instantly at home.

"Sarah, it's so good to have you with us!" Lars exclaimed, his voice filled with genuine enthusiasm.

"Yeah, we've missed you!" Kirk added, squeezing her shoulder affectionately.

Sarah felt so happy to back around the guys she realized how much she truly missed the crazy metal heads and them showing they missed her just as well. It was a reminder that this journey was not just about rebuilding her relationship with James, but also about reforming new connections with the people who meant so much to him.

As they prepared to board the plane, James insisted on taking Sarah's bags, refusing to let her carry them herself. He took on the task with a gentle smile, his eyes filled with adoration as he looked at her. Sarah couldn't help but feel a flutter of warmth in her chest at his considerate gesture.

Once they settled into their seats on the plane, Sarah found herself seated next to Cliff, James was behind them but it didn't take long till he was leaning over to Cliff, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Hey, Cliff, mind switching seats with me?" he asked, pointing towards Sarah. "I think it's only fair that we get to catch up on this long flight."

Cliff chuckled, understanding the unspoken desire between James and Sarah. "No problem, man," he replied with a smirk, standing up and motioning for James to take his seat.

As James settled into the seat next to Sarah, a sense of contentment washed over them. They resumed their conversation, talking about their favorite memories, their dreams for the future, and everything in between. The hours flew by as they lost themselves in the comfort of each other's company.