⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩Chapter 24𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.

(Unedited)
Word count: 7922
Listen while you read? I recommend: Rio by Duran Duran. Elvis Presley's Rock-a-Hula Baby, island of love by Elvis Presley, Blue Hawaii by Elvis Presley.

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️
beginning🛑 and end💚 of it will be marked so you can skip it if you so wish

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆ ⋆⋆☆⋆⋆

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sazzy baby, happy birthday to you."

Sarah movement froze as the voice longed to hear speak over the phone.

"Amelia?"  She whispered in shock not believing what was happening, her voice trembled with a mix of apprehension and anticipation.

"Sarah," Amelia began, her voice shaky yet filled with sincerity, "I know it's late, and I'm sorry for calling at this hour. I tried calling your house by the voicemail gave me this number and the front desk person answered, your in Hawaii that's amazing I hope it like how we always dreamed, but I couldn't let your birthday pass without being the first to wish you a happy birthday. You're turning 21, and it feels like a monumental moment."

Sarah's heart softened at the sound of Amelia's voice, memories of their past friendship flooding back. She couldn't help but feel a slight flicker of hope, tinged with caution.

"Thank you,Amelia," Sarah replied, her voice filled with a mix of gratitude and hesitation. "It's been a long time since we last spoke. Why are you reaching out now?"

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line, as if Amelia was trying to gather her thoughts. When she spoke again, her voice was tinged with regret.

"I want to apologize, Sarah," Amelia said, her words filled with emotion. "I was wrong to push you away when you needed me the most and when I needed you I didn't have you. I was drowning in my own problems and couldn't see beyond it. But things have changed, and I want you back in my life."

Sarah's heart swelled with conflicting emotions, a mixture of longing, wariness, and a desire for closure. She took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before responding.

"Amelia, I appreciate your apology, and I understand that we both made mistakes," Sarah said, her voice soft yet firm. "But so much has happened between us, and it's not easy to forget the pain we both went through. How can I trust that things will be different this time?"

Amelia let out a sigh, her voice laced with sincerity. "I understand it won't be easy, Sarah. But I've changed. Becoming a mother has given me a new perspective on life, and I want you to be a part of it. I have a beautiful baby girl, and I want you to be her Aunt Sazzy, just like we used to imagine when we were younger."

Sarah's heart skipped a beat at the mention of a baby girl, her mind racing with a mix of emotions. She couldn't deny the flicker of warmth that spread through her, imagining the possibility of reconnecting and building a new bond.

"I... I'm happy for you, Amelia," Sarah replied, her voice tinged with a mix of joy and vulnerability. "But it will take time for me to heal and trust again. I want to believe that things will be different, but I need proof that our friendship won't be shattered once more."