Prologue - Names

A tropical beach? how? Weren't they at the school only moments ago?

"Welcome to your school trip! This Ilsand has been prepared for us, so that you can get to know each other and build your relationships. The perfect way for all of you to become a united class." Usami tells the students

"How is this possible!?" ??? shouts

"Yeah we were in a classroom only a few seconds ago?!" ??? agrees

"Hey, w-why don't all you you just look around a bit? Th-this place is all just for us! Don't go cursing me before you have seen anything!" Usami retaliates.

L/N diving back into his thoughts, this whole day seems to be unexplainable. But the jump from in front of the school inside a classroom was minor different to this. Everything before could be explained by rising nervousness and possible small blackouts even if nearly impossible, since is seems to have affected everyone... this was evem worse.... and...

"...Where did everyone go?" L/N asked out loud after looking back up.

"They all went looking around the island." Nagito's voice came from behind L/N

Turning around L/N saw Nagito standing infront of an unconscious boy. It was the brown haired one with he ahoge.

"I-is he alright? How could all of the others leave when he is obviously nor well!?" L/N exclaimed.

Nagito rubbed the back of his head

"I think they all have their own problems at the moment and I am taking care of him. Why don't you follow the others and get to know them, we will follow once he wakes up!" Nagito explained

L/N took some time thinking

"I guess I can look around myself. I wouldn't be much of a help in a medical emergency anyway..." L/N concluded

"Well have fun meeting the others then and see you later!" Nagito said

"Later..." L/N said turning around starting to walk where should he go?

He already knew Nagito and he was with one other boy, hd would meet later... still 14 more to go. Hopefully the island wasn't that big.

..........

Wandering around for a bit, he felt something move around in his pocket.
Taking it out he was looking at a...

"... A tablet? Since when did I have this?" He wondered scrolling around on the device.

General information about him and a few other thing were on this tablet but the most important thing at the moment was the map.

"A shop, an airport, an hotel and a Barn? Where should I start? I guess the airport could only be interesting if there is a possible way out. If not I would probably never have to go there anymore...." L/N muttered finally deciding where to go.

Not shortly after after L/N entered the Airport, just to see one of the students enter from a runway with airplanes.
The boy wore obvius colours yellow jumpsuit type clothing and dark pink hair.

"Good day! My Name is L/N Y/N!" L/N said while moving closer to the pink haired boy.

"Hey, I'm Kazuichi Soda nice to meetcha!" Kazuichi answered