Sea and Punishment, Sin and Coconut - 03

When L/N awoke in the next morning it was due to the morning announcement.

„... perfect tropical day!" The announcement finished

L/N never felt so well rested and he never had slept till the announcement played, but today was going to be a complicated day. A traitor among them possibly, but then again why should he trust that bear the last motive was a trap after all. But then again Monomi made it hard to deny some facts. She pretty much admitted to stealing their memories at this point and she did not deny that there should only be 16 students not 17... she only told Monokuma to stop talking about the traitor.... It was hard to decide what information could be trusted and what not. Those were among the things L/N thought about while getting ready and he took his time to get ready. He felt like it would fit after that rest to give his body some care in the morning. Now finished with everything he was standing in front of his desk... that book... how did Monokuma know? What was that Project: Sigma supposed to be? Monokuma said it like L/N was supposed to know about it. L/N opened the book maybe there was something about that project in the book. So L/N sat down and read the chapter names.

‚The Orphanage'

‚Choosing of children'

‚Training the children'
->'School'
->'Dependecy'
->'Mental training'
->'Self defence'
->'Common street fight tactics'
->'Aikido'
->'Judo'
->'Martial art'
->'Fencing'
->'Two handed Sword fight'
->'Aim training with Bows and Guns'
->'Closer selection'
->'Getting rid of dead subjects'
'Project: Sigma'

L/N was aware of everything that happened in that orphanage, even the ‚Closer selections' which actually were fights to the death between the orphans and the getting rid part. In those, people where called if they would ‚Adopt a child', they told those people that they would need to fill out the papers, for a child that ‚never existed' and were paid some money and weren't allowed to talk about it anymore. This way the orphanage could show at any check up that the children were adopted and those ‚high adoption rates' caused for many places to move any orphans over to the ‚Angel Orphanage'. But even after everything he has witnessed... there was still more. Flipping trough the pages he finally found the chapter he was searching for, and turning the page over there were multiple pages ripped out and the rest were blank... another trap. Another question is this project even real? By now it had been quite some time since the Monokuma announcement played, so L/N decided to go to the dining area.

.............................

„Well someone took their time!" Mahiru exclaimed seeing L/N enter

„I am sorry. I had some sleep to catch up to and used the morning to take some care of myself." L/N apologized

„I mean you totally looked like you needed it! You were like a walking Mummy yesterday!" Ibuki shouted

Looking around most of the people seemed to be pretty down again.

„What is it with all of you? Is that about yesterday? The traitor thing?" L/N asked the calm voice again he last had two days ago

„Well of course we already know who the traitor is!" Kazuichi claimed

„Oh really, you were quick... well? Endulge me, who is it?" L/N asked

„Well Nagito of course!" Kazuichi said

„...Really still on that trail? Would he really be a traitor, or even more a mystery that is so prominently told to us, if it would be that easy?" L/N questioned