Audition Result & a surprise

3 days after Sophia's audition

And here i am. I kept looking for him again & again turning left, right, or maybe what directions. I couldn't figure out her way out. Maybe it was my prince charming. Maybe it was time. I found him. Wait. I told him. Who are you? As soon as my prince charming was about to turn around, the alarm began ringing.

I groaned and turned off my alarm. That was such a great dream. I wish i could turn this dream to a reality. I was in my thoughts when i failed to notice my mother entering my room.

"Aera, honey wake up. It's time for scho- Oh you're already awake"

I nodded sadly.

"What happened? Did you wake up in the middle of a good dream? The ones where you meet a handsome man & it feels like a K-drama?"

"Mom, it was such a good dream. I was about to meet my Prince Charming." I fake cried.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. My daughter sure will find a guy who looks exactly like a prince, one day."

I adored her. She's so cute sometimes.

"I'll get ready for school."

With that, I went to the washroom to freshen up. I started with my skincare. Soon, when it was over, i wore my uniform, packed my backpack and went downstairs. I saw my mom leaving the house as she was ready to go somewhere, probably for a meeting. And my dad? He already left. See, my parents are very supportive and all but they don't really spend much time with me, like how a family should. Shrugging my thoughts away, i left for school.

The driver started the car, and soon we started the journey to school. On my way to school, i saw a bakery. It reminded me of Tiramisu. I used to love going to bakery just for tiramisu when i was in Korea. But I have had it Australia too. It just never disappoints.

Soon enough, i reach the school. Greeting the teachers passing by me, i made my way to class. I see Kenji sitting reading a book and girls crushing over him. He's handsome, smart & loves book reading. That's why we're best friends lol. Kenji waved at me. I go to him and sit on the chair beside him.

Kenji:
Bro, where were you? I've been waiting for so long. Do you have any idea how hard is it for me to keep a straight face and concentrate on my book when all i get are stares from the class. He says in such a dramatic way.
Aera:
Shut up kenji. I'm on time. You're the one who intentionally comes early and read books with a straight face so that the girls could drool over you.

Kenji rolls his eyes at me. I chuckle.

Soon the classes started. It was now Literature Class. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. It's a random student who tells the teacher that principal wanted me and Sophia to go to her office. Kenji looks at me with a 'wtf did you do' look. I mouth 'i have no idea' to him. I ask my teacher for permission and follow the other student. Soon i reach the office.

"May i come in, Sir?" I knock on the door.

"Come in."

"You were looking for us, sir? Did we do something wrong?"

"No you did not, come take a seat." He smiles.

We sit opposite to him. Suddenly, he hands over his laptop to Sophia. She looks at him confused.

"We've got an email from 'Bighit entertainment' this morning. It's regarding Sophia's audition."