reveal?

[Few minutes ago: In Ni-ki's room]

Ni-ki and Sunoo were sharing a bed, while Jungwon was on his bed. Sunoo was just taking selfies, while Jungwon and Ni-ki scrolled through the twitter. Suddenly, a post caught his attention. It was a tweet by Dispatch.

Kim Aera was spotted with an unfamiliar man, few hours ago. There was a close interaction between the two. Who is this man? Is the idol finally getting in a relationship?

Ni-ki read that aloud. Their eyes widened seeing the rumours. Ni-ki knew that the man Dispatch was talking about is, Kenji.

"Hyung, this is nonsense. Jake hyung and I were with them too, but look, they blurred our faces." Ni-ki said, frustrated.

Sunoo and Ni-ki knew that Aera liked Jake, and if this rumour spread, it could affect them.

"We need to talk to them, let's- Jungwon was speaking, when Ni-ki already ran out.

Jungwon gathered the other members, who were as shook and concerned about the situation. Except for Ni-ki and Sunoo, everyone knew that Aera and Jake had started dating recently. They didn't want any of this happening, to create problems for the both.

Ni-ki barged into the room with the determination of a detective on a mission, only to witness the most unexpected thing.

Jake and Aera sharing a peck.

He froze mid-step, eyes wide as saucers. Rubbing his eyes, he ran back to Sunoo.

"Sunoo hyung, pinch my cheek." Ni-ki said, leaving Sunoo in bewilderment.

"Just do it." Sunoo pinched Ni-ki cheek earning a little hiss from him.

"Ouch, it hurts." Ni-ki hissed in pain.

"What's wrong with you? Didn't you go to Jake's room? Let's go." Sunoo said to Ni-ki who seemed to be puzzled.

Sunoo and Ni-ki headed to the room again.

"It could be a mere dream i guess. I saw Jake hyung and Aera.." Before Ni-ki could continue, Sunoo let a huge gasp, making Ni-ki look at his direction.

Sunoo fell on the floor with the most shocking expression. Ni-ki saw the whole thing again, before falling on the floor.

They both saw Jake and Aera on a bed, together. Jake kissed Aera's cheeks. But what was more shocking was that Kenji was sitting on his bed, giggling see the two.

"Hyun-WHAT THE HELL." Ni-ki yelled, grabbing the attention of the people present in the room.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, trying to make sense of the unexpected lip-lock.

"Are you guys DATING?" Sunoo asked, or more like yelled.

Jungwon, witnessing their priceless reaction, couldn't help but stifle a giggle. "Yeah, they're dating."

Ni-ki's and Sunoo's between eyes widened hearing the news.

"What do you mean? When did all this happen? Why didn't we know?" Sunoo asked, in a dramatic tone.

Jake told both of them about what happened. Ni-ki and Sunoo were still puzzled, and a bit mad as they were the last ones to know. But deep inside, they were screaming because they shipped Jake and Aera a lot.

"So Hyung, that means you liked Aera from the beginning, too?" Ni-ki asked, very interested in their love story.

"Yes, I've loved her since long. It's just that I realised my feelings now." He said, looking at Aera who was also smiling.