Buying gifts

"KENJI?!" Aera yelled seeing the person in front of her.

Although he was wearing a mask, and tried to disguise himself, Aera recognised him looking at his eyes.

"Now how could you recognise me by just looking at my eyes, idiot?" He said removing his mask and hoodie cap.

Without wasting a minute, Aera hugged him tightly, not letting go of him. She hasn't seen him for more than a year.

"It really is you."

"Yes, Rae. It is me." He spoke softly.

Finally detaching herself from him, she looked at Kenji.

"What're you doing here in Korea? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Our school's football team is here to have a match with one of the school here, so that's why we're here. The match is in 4 days. Plus, I wanted to surprise you so I'm here unannounced." He winked at her making her smile.

She was so glad to finally meet him.

"But wait...how did you know I'm here?" Aera asked as she was confused.

"As I reached Korea, the first person I wanted to meet were you so I called your band member, Jungwon. He told me you were at the mall with Heeseung to buy Jake a birthday gift." He explained to her calmly, making her nod.

"Are you buying that necklace for him?" Kenji asked, pointing at the necklace which was on the counter.

Aera looked at it realising she was going to pay for it while the cashier looked at them awkwardly smiling.

"Oh no, i'm sorry. I'll pay for it. Here, my card." Aera said, apologising for delaying the payment.

"Yes, it's for Jake. I didn't know what to buy so here I am. He loves the jewellery here so I bought this necklace." Aera explained to Kenji who smiled in response.

"Sounds like you know him pretty well." A smirk appeared on Kenji's lips earning a smack on his shoulder from her.

"Shut up, and since you're here, could you help me with the gifts?" She requested him.

"Of course. What type of gift do you wanna buy for him?" Kenji asked her.

"Something that he would like. What do boys like in general? Watches? Perfume? Shoes?" She said.

"I think a watch sounds good but go with perfume. Choose a good scent that he would like." Kenji suggested making her nod.

They entered a perfume store that seemed very expensive. They smelled different scents, some very strong, the others the very opposite. A perfume scent caught her attention. It smelled like tulips, and lavender. The scent was not too strong, but pleasant. It was like that one scent you'd want to smell after a long exhausting day. Since it smelled like flowers, she decided to buy it. She showed it to Kenji who smelled it and nodded his head in approval. She smiled and paid for the perfume before asking the staff to pack it in a gift box.

After Aera was done with the shopping, she exited the store along with Kenji. Aera completely forgot about Heeseung. She decided to call him and let him know that she was on 4th floor. While Kenji and Aera were roaming around the mall, Kenji's eyes fell on a watch store, 'Rolex'.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a minute." He told Aera and ran into the store.

"Aera." Someone said making her turn around. It was Heeseung, carrying a Nike shopping bag, and a few other things.