I love you.

Sunghoon looked at her with his tired eyes

"Why are you crying, hoon? What's wrong??" She asked him, worriedly.

"N-no it's just that i have a similar situation to yours." He spoke, when her eyes widened.

Hoon also likes someone?

"You can share with me, hoon." She spoke softly, caressing his shoulder.

Sunghoon took a deep breathe before saying, "There's this girl I like. Her eyes are very pretty. Her smile is gorgeous. She makes me happy. Her existence is no less than a blessing to me. She knows me very well, except for the fact that I like her, a lot."

Aera's eyes widened. She didn't know that Sunghoon liked someone too, and on top of that, it was unrequited love.

"Hoon, you should go tell her because I know no girl could reje-

"She would."

Aera's heart broke seeing Sunghoon talking about this. She didn't know how to comfort him, at all.

"She likes someone else. I saw the way she looks at that guy. He makes her smile. He takes care of her. He's soft, and loves her a lot. They both love each other." Sunghoon describes.

"How about you steal her?" Aera spoke, trying to make an effort to help him in some way.

Sunghoon looked at her with a confused expression on his face.

"If you really like her that much, go steal her from the guy'. She whispered to him, making him smile at her silliness.

I wish I could. But if I did, neither of us could be happy at all. I want to see her smile. I hope she could feel happiness, and joy with Jake.

"Go, and tell him." He simply spoke, making her look at him.

"What?"

"Tell Jake about your feelings. Go, and confess before it's too late. Regret is the most painful thing and I don't want you to go through it." Sunghoon said to her, with a genuine smile on his face.

"W-what if he doesn't reciprocate the feelings?" Aera asked, in an unsure tone.

"Take my advice, and go for it. What if he likes you too? If he doesn't, it's okay because I'm here." Sunghoon said with his comforting smile. He pretended to be okay, when he really was on verge of breaking down. He knew this would be the best decision.

Aera smiled, and nodded. She felt really convinced.

"Thank you, hoon." She says, making him mouth 'always'.

_

Standing up, she headed to her shared bedroom. As Aera reached the room, she saw Kenji scrolling down his phone, while Jake wasn't there.