truth and dare

________________________________

"Oh my God Rae, are you okay?"

Hearing my name, I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in Jake's arms. I stared into his dark chocolatey orbs. He was so close to me. For a minute, I forgot that he was carrying me as I was busy staring at him. He's ethereal. "Your forehead. You've got a bruise, and it's bleeding." My staring contest ended abruptly when he decided to speak. Realising the situation, I got off his arms. He made me sit on the bed.

"Heeseung hyung, can you bring the med kit?" He yelled from inside the room making eyes widened. If Heeseung and Jungwon comes to know about this, they'll scold me for sure. He kneeled in front of me to better look at the bruise. The other members rushed inside the room to see what was happening.

I saw Sunghoon rushed to me. "What happened? Why is there a bruise on your forehead?" He asked worriedly. I was about to reply but Heeseung then comes in with a med kit and gave it to Jake. He looked at the rod with one of it's end still hanging to the wall. He realised that I tried putting on the rod myself instead of calling them. "Did you try to do this yourself?" He asks me making me nod hesitantly. "I'm sorry. I thought I could do it alone, but my foot slipped...

Heeseung looked at me with worried eyes and asked me not to say anything so that Jake can apply the medicine easily.

I turned towards Jake who was carefully applying the medicine on my bruise. "It's going to hurt." He said giving me a warning. Sunghoon who was sitting besides me held me hand. It's a little bruise. Why are they acting like I got shot- "Ouch, it stings." I complained earning a light smack on my head by Jay. "Stupid, you should have asked us to do this. What if Jake wasn't there to catch you?" He stated.

Honestly, it was true that I'm okay because Jake was there. He puts on a small bandage on my forehead before smiling at me. Gosh, my heart. I tried to hide the crimson blush that appeared on my cheeks.

We were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. One of the staff opened the door revealing a delivery man who was here to deliver the food. "There's a food delivery. Which one of you has ordered food?" The staff asked making me raise my hand. Everyone looked at me confused as I didn't tell them beforehand. I stood up and headed towards the door before taking the order and giving him a tip. I paid them through card earlier. Since there were three large pizzas, a few more snacks and drinks, the staff helped me bring those in.

"I ordered these for you all as I figured out you might be hungry." I said them making them smile. They sure were hungry. Sunoo and Jungwon brought the plates while Ni-ki helped me set up the table. The staff who was leaving the dorm stopped when i asked them to. "Wait. Before you go, takes these with you. I specially ordered these for you." I said handing them out a box of pizza with some snacks. They smile widely before thanking me and left the dorm. I returned to where the boys were sitting. They haven't started yet. Maybe they were waiting for me. I sat down and soon, everyone started munching on their pizza slices.

We were quietly eating until Ni-ki and I made an eye contact. We both smirked and said in unison, "let's play truth and dare." The others agreed not having any energy to say 'no' to their maknaes. They started off with Heeseung who got a dare to do an aegyo which means he had to act cute. The members rooted as they had seen him act cute before, except for me. I was excited to see him do an aegyo. As he was done, everyone teased him. He's so cute.

The game goes well. Jungwon chose truth and was asked to state a good and a bad habit of each member. Jay chose dare and was dared to make dinner today to which he agreed he had a plenty of time before the dinner. Sunoo who also chose a dare and was asked to swap personality with Sunghoon. It was so fun watching him imitate hoon. Ni-ki chose dare and was dared to call his sister, Konon and prank her that he fought with the members. Konon, who i've met twice because of her brother, was really sweet. She seemed to have believed and panicked hearing Ni-ki who tried his best to control his laughter.

The bottle was spinning again and landed towards Sunghoon. "Truth or dare?" He was asked to which he replied, "Truth." We were thinking of a good question, until Ni-ki asked him a question. "Friendship or Love?" Hoon was taken aback from the sudden question but answered without hesitating, "Love." The guys rooted for hoon, so did I.

There's nothing wrong with choosing love over a friendship, right?"

Only Jake and I were left. I looked at him to find him already looking at me. I felt adrenaline rushing through my cheeks. I avoided the eye contact. It was now Jake's turn. "What's one of your secrets that no one knows?" Heeseung asked diverting our attention to Jake. He thought for a while. "I don't think I've ever had any secrets. You guys know everything." He simply says making us sigh. "Do you like someone?" Sunoo abruptly asks Jake who was taken aback. He looked flustered. I was really curious to hear his answer but he didn't say anything. Does that mean he does have someone in his mind? Why am I thinking about him? I don't car if he likes someone..or do I? "Yes, I do like someone." Jake said. Ouch. I have no idea why am I feeling this way. I no longer want to play this game or else I might have more mini heart attacks. I stood up with the boys looking at me. "What happened, Rae? Do you need something?" Sunoo asked making me shake my head as a 'no.'

"I am very tired. I think I need some sleep. You can continue." My lips turned into a thin line as I forced a smile before going back to my room. As i enter the room, I look at it to see it decorated beautifully. Sunoo, and Ni-ki did great. I should sleep for some time. I walked towards a bed and laid down thinking about what just happened. Jake. He likes someone. Without realising, I fell asleep.

3rd PERSON POV
Since Aera was sleeping, the boys no longer wanted to play as it would be fun if she was still there. They decided to do the chores themselves not disturbing her. Soon, they were done with their chores. The boys were tired too, so they decided to get some sleep. They all headed to their rooms. As Ni-ki and Sunoo entered the room, they saw her sleeping peacefully but her upper body on the bed while the legs or the lower body hanging from the bed and was on the ground. They giggled looking at her. Ni-ki even clicked a photo of her sleeping, before helping Sunoo to get her up so she could sleep comfortably. After switching off the lights, Ni-ki slept too while Sunoo scrolled posts on Instagram.