Getting to know each other

picture idea creds to @yoongismalva

Its been 3 days since 'given-taken's' release. Their first album song got very popular and is titled as 'the best debut song' among the twitter fans.

It's 3rd October & the time is currently 16:22. Since the weather was cold, Aera decided to make some coffee.

"Who wanna drink coffee?" Aera asks the members who were sitting in the living room doing their business. They looked at Aera.

"You're making coffee?" Jay asked her.

"Yes, i wanted to drink some because I'm so cold. I can make you some, if you want."

"I don't drink coffee, but i can help you make some for everyone."

Aera nodded. They both head to the kitchen.

"Should we watch a movie today?" Ni-ki asked the hyungs.

"Mhm, let's do a skincare session." sunoo said cutely making his hyungs, & the maknaes laugh.

"Let's get to know each other better. Aera doesn't really know facts about us, so let's just talk about our lives. How about it?" Heeseung advised the boys.

"I agree, let's do that."

Soon, Aera and Jay were back with the coffee they made. There were 6 mugs of coffee, while milk tea for Jay which Aera had ordered.

They sat down and everyone grabbed their mugs.

"Thank you Rae, & Jay." jake said, while sipping on his coffee.

"Rae? Wahh hyung, this nickname is cute."

"Kenji calls me the same nickname, i love this nickname." Aera tells the member to which they smile.

"So guys, let's get to know each other better. Since the boys and I know each other very well, Aera, you can ask us questions you want to." heeseung warmly smiles melting aera's heart. he's so sweet.

"So jungwon, what was your most memorable moment from our I-land?" Aera asked Jungwon, who was struggling to find the right words. Since he became the group leader as soon as they debuted, Aera wanted to know his favourite memory of the journey.

"I think the most memorable memory from I-land was when my name was called for final debut line. I actually did not expect it since the producers said I lacked some skills. But becoming top 1 in the I-land was something i could just dream of. Also, Jungkook sunbaenim, who i look up to & admire a lot, liked my final performance in I-land. That's one of my favourite memory. Jungwon told the members.

"Won, I admire you a lot for your passion and dedication." I say to Jungwon who was now smiling.

"Okay so what are your hobbies guys? & your likes & dislikes. Let's start with the oldest."