New album/First tour?

[TIME SKIP: 9 months after their debut]
After their debut, Enhypen dropped their new albums 'Border Carnival' with the songs Drunk Dazed, Fever, Not For Sale. The second album they released was 'Dimension' with the songs Polaroid Love, Tamed Dashed, Blessed-Cursed. The group's popularity soared, especially after the release of 'Drunk Dazed,' which had a dark vampire theme that attracted a global audience. Aera struggled with the challenging choreography for their upcoming song.

AERA'S PERSPECTIVE
"Why can't I nail this step?" I groaned in frustration.

"Let me show you, noona!" Ni-ki rushed over to guide me through the move.

"Now, let's try it together. 1, 2, 3, 4... again."

I initiated his instructions and eventually mastered the step. Gratefully, I thanked him. Ni-ki was the group's main dancer, capable of learning an entire dance routine in just 10 minutes. I practiced relentlessly, fearing I'd mess up the choreography.

"Aera, that's enough. You've been practicing for hours. Come on, have something to eat," Heeseung scolded, becoming protective of me in recent months.

"Hee, you guys are like dancing machines, but I'm not, so I have to keep practicing not to mess up," I sulked, with Sunoo entering the room and laughing cutely.

I glared at him. "Why are you laughing at me, Sunoo?"

"Because you're cute when you're mad," he teased.

I sighed.

Suddenly, Heeseung received a phone call.

"It's Jungwon," he said as he answered.

Jungwon:
"Heeseung Hyung? We have a meeting with Bang Si Hyuk in 30 minutes. Inform the others. Let's gather on the 2nd floor of Hybe in 15 minutes."

Heeseung:
"Okay, I'll let everyone know."

BACK TO AERA'S PERSPECTIVE
Heeseung informed us of a meeting with Bang PD in 30 minutes. I wondered what he had to say. Shrugging my thoughts, I changed my clothes, as my previous clothes were drenched in sweat. We all made our way to the second floor, where Jungwon and Jay joined us. Jake knocked on the door.

"Come in," a voice echoed.

As a group, we entered the room and bowed in respect.

"Annyeonghaseyo," we greeted in unison.

He returned our greeting, and his understanding smile helped ease our nervousness.

"Kids, don't be nervous. The reason I called you here is to tell you of a good news." He told us with a calm and positive tone.

Honestly, i was getting impatient. I sighed in relief hearing that we were called here for a good news.

"So, the company sales have increased to about 67%. It's a lot more than we expected, as you're just starting your career. Your albums are getting sold out very quickly. There are over millions of sales which are profiting the company. And that's why we have decided to give you the opportunity of your very first tour." Bang Pd explained making our eyes widened.

Did I just hear correctly? He must be joking. Our first tour?

"What?? Are you serious? Are we getting our first tour?" Jungwon asked. Everyone waited for the answer.

Bang Pd nodded and smiled. We all jumped in excitement and embraced each other. It was like all our efforts finally came to fruition.

"Guys, we're having our first tour. Thank you for working hard. Let's prepare & do our best." Heeseung said proudly, caressing our hairs.