A pure chaos

ic: @yoongismalva

ic: @yoongismalva

After having pancakes & different Korean food for breakfast, i felt really bored. I haven't really explored Korea. Sunoo was hanging out with his sister today. Heeseung was accompanying Jungwon to his graduation ceremony. Jake and Jay went for grocery shopping leaving me, Ni-ki and Sunghoon alone.

Ni-ki and I were really bored. We couldn't think of anything to kill this boredom. Sunghoon, on the other hand, was on his phone. Ni-ki and I looked at each other before smiling mischievously and nodding at each other. Ni-ki stood up and snatched his phone. Sunghoon flinched and ran behind Ni-ki to get his phone back.

"Yah Ni-ki, stop. Give my phone back." Sunghoon yelled while running behind Ni-ki.

As Sunghoon was about to catch Ni-ki, Aera took Sunghoon's phone and put it in her pocket. He stopped once he saw her.

"Aera? Ni-ki? Why are you guys annoying me?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Hyung, we're bored. Let's go out! Everyone is outside enjoying while we're here dying of boredom." Ni-ki sulked and requested his hyung.

"I don't want to-

"Please, hoon." Aera looked at him with puppy eyes. Sunghoon couldn't help but stare at those eyes. Snapping out of his thoughts, he cleared his throat before saying. "O-okay, where do you wanna go?"

The maknae's eyes lit up with excitement. They jumped hugging each other.

"Thank you, hoon."

[TIME SKIP: shopping mall]
Sunghoon, Aera, and Ni-ki found themselves at a shopping mall. Aera couldn't contain her excitement. Aera spotted an artisanal store and decided to explore. Inside, she discovered an array of paintings, brushes, sketchbooks, and various art materials. Her eyes sparkled with admiration when she encountered a particularly exquisite painting.

 Her eyes sparkled with admiration when she encountered a particularly exquisite painting

Sunghoon and Ni-ki followed Aera.

"Rae? When did you start drawing, & painting?" Ni-ki asked Aera who was admiring the art.

"Since I was 6. I met a boy who was sketching things on his art pad. I was mesmerised by his art. My love for art grew when I realised I could express my feelings, & emotions through art. Thanks to him, i found something which is very comforting to me." Aera told them the story behind her love for art.

"Mhm. I'm glad you find comfort in this & are passionate about it." Sunghoon says to her, with proud eyes.

Aera nodded and smiled.

"Wait, is that ENHYPEN??" The voice came from their right.

Their eyes widened. They can't let the fans see them here. They're preparing for their comeback, so they really have to hide their new appearances. They turned around and saw a bunch of girls & a few boys run towards them. Not knowing what to do, they started running the opposite direction. Since they were three, they could be spotted easily.

"Let us all separate ourselves and meet at the exit of the mall?" Ni-ki suggested breathing heavily after running.

Aera nodded and was about to go the other direction but Sunghoon held her hand.

"She'll stay with me. It's not safe for her to go alone." Sunghoon looked at Ni-ki, who nodded and headed to the other side.

Sunghoon and Aera were now being careful and trying to exit the shopping mall as quickly as possible. At a distance, Aera spotted the exit but unfortunately, the fans appeared. Sunghoon grabbed her arm and faced the other direction. They enter a brand where they bought different sweaters as compared to what they were wearing now. Aera bought 2 pairs of shades, a sweater for him, & a coat for herself since she was carrying her cash. They disguised themselves and sneaked out of the mall. Both of them sighed in relief. Ni-ki called them and guided them to the place where their van was parked.

"Why did you guys change your clothes??" Ni-ki asked with a frown.

Sunghoon and Aera looked at each other with a smile and said. "It's a long story."

They left the place and were now in the centre of Seoul. Sunghoon, the oldest b/w the three looked at the maknaes who clearly looked bored. He suddenly thought of an idea.

"Do you guys wanna have fun?"

The maknaes nodded their heads voluntarily.

"Okay." That was all Sunghoon said before telling the driver the direction of some place.

TIME SKIP
They were now in 'Ice House Ice Rink.' It was the same place where Sunghoon had learned skating.

"Are we gonna skate today?" Aera asks Sunghoon who nodded and flashed his cute smile.

"Really hyung?? I'm so excited."

"Let's go."

They headed inside.

"Wow, the ice rink is so big, & beautiful." Aera admired.

SUNGHOON'S POV
I was back to the place where I had started learning ice skating. It was something I enjoyed doing the most. Since Aera and Ni-ki were bored, I brought them here so they could enjoy too. The reaction on their faces was priceless.

Since it could be dangerous, i had to ensure their safety. "Has any of you ever tried skating before?"

They shook their heads in a 'no'. I sighed. I asked them to wear the safety helmets, and the skates. I began instructing Ni-ki first.

"Okay so that's how you do it."

I showed them my ice skating skills and I could hear them gasping in shock.

"Hoon, you are so good at this. You look like an ice prince." Aera yelled making me smile shyly.

"Okay, now you guys do this." I told them.

They nodded. Ni-ki was quick enough to learn and balance himself on the rink. I skated towards Aera and held her hands. I began guiding her.

"Okay, so calm down. Hold my hands and just try to balance your body, okay?"

"Okay, but i'm afraid. What if I fall?" Aera ask in a scared voice.

"I won't let you fall."