First day of being a part of Enhypen

I was here sitting in this black van between Jungwon, and Sunghoon. In front seat were Jake, Ni-ki, and Sunoo. Heeseung sat on the passenger seat. According to Bang Pd, we were going to our dorm. He was very happy with the decision. After signing a contract with him, here i am going to the enhypen's dorm for the very first time. Ngl, I'm very nervous. Everyone's quiet, as I know it must be really awkward.

As no one talked, Jay sensed the prevailing tension and discomfort, therefore he took the initiative and started talking.

"So Aera, you were scouted, right?" he asks making everyone look at me.

"Yes, I was." i answer in a small sentence, as i was really nervous.

"Where did they find you? I thought you were in Australia?" sunoo asked in a curious tone.

He's so cute.

"My friend had an online audition with Bighit Entertainment a few weeks ago. She asked me, and my bestfriend Kenji to accompany her. After her audition, she was told to mute her mic which I thought she did but no. Later, she asked me to sing a song, because she just wanted to see if i can sing the vocals...I did what i was told to. But accidentally, the judges heard my voice and this led to me auditioning here." I chuckle nervously.

I was afraid. What will they think of me? They would probably think I sabotaged Sophia's career. I'm nit ready to be judged. I hope not.

"Wah, that's so cool."

"No, wait. Really? You must have a great voice then."

"Don't tell me. YOU ARE SO COOL, NOONA!!

I look at them with confusion. I thought they're gonna hate me.

"Do sing us a song when we reach the dorm. You must be really tired for now. We're about to reach the dorm."

After minutes of waiting, we finally reach the dorm. Jake carries my suitcase, and my laptop bag. We all get out of the van. The van actually looks like something an Idol would have. I follow Heeseung who opens the door of the dorm. It was really big. As soon as we enter, i see a big living room. There was an open kitchen too. They showed me a room, apparently their bedroom which they share. How am I gonna survive this? Sunoo then grabs my hand and takes me to a room. It was a makeup room with attached wardrobes. It was so pretty. The interior too.

"Wah, this is so pretty."

"I know right? That's the only thing I like about this dorm" he says in a sassy tone to which i chuckle.

So now, Jay was cooking us something. Ni-ki told me he's a good chef and he's the one who usually cooks for them. Since there was still some time for lunch, I start unpacking my luggage. I need to go shopping because it seems like I really am an Idol now and the clothes I brought weren't enough. Jungwon helps me put my clothes in the wardrobe while Niki assembles my shoes in the shoe rack.

"Do you need any other help, Aera?" he smiles at me.

Gosh, his dimples are so pretty.

I shake my head as a 'no' and thank him & Niki.

I already talked to my uncle & aunt and told them about me joining Enhypen, and moving there.