reveal pt.2?

Bang Si Hyuk's eyes widened in surprise, and a hushed murmur spread across the room. The manager's jaw dropped, while the other members exchanged wide-eyed glances. Aera stared at Jake, a mix of shock in her eyes.

They looked at Jake, who just admitted that him and Aera were dating. Bang Si Hyuk, recovering from the initial surprise, raised an eyebrow. "Sim Jake, are you confirming this? You're dating Aera?"

Jake nodded confidently. "Yes, sir. We've been dating for a few days now. We didn't want to cause any trouble or distraction, so we decided to keep it hidden."

The manager sighed, realizing that the situation had taken an unexpected turn. The other members showed a combination of relief, support, and a bit of astonishment. Sunoo wore a mischievous grin, clearly enjoying the drama unfolding.

Jungwon, cleared his throat and spoke, "We apologize for not informing you earlier, sir. We just wanted to keep our personal lives separate from our professional ones. But now that it's out, we're willing to face any consequences."

Bang Si Hyuk leaned back in his chair, "Well, this is certainly unexpected. The company is strictly against these relationships between the idols, and this is no different."

Enhypen looked at each other, hoping that they would be considerate.

Before Bang Si Hyuk could speak more, he was interrupted by Sunghoon.

"Sorry to interrupt you, sir. But before taking any decision, just know that the fact that Jake and Aera are dating is not gonna change anything. I know they can handle professionalism very well, and they will continue to, despite their relationship. They both really love each other. We know that the idols are not allowed to date, but i promise you that them dating, would not bring any harm to the company. In fact, the fans ship them. You also know that 'Jaera' is one of the most popular ship, so please..Please let them date. They deserve to be happy." Sunghoon spoke, his words full of sincerity. Jake and Aera looked at him, with love.

Following Sunghoon's lead, Jay spoke, "It's true. Jake and Aera being together doesn't mess up our group. It actually makes us stronger. They kept it quiet before to keep things simple for us, not because they wanted to lie. Their relationship doesn't mean they care less about Enhypen. It means they care even more. So please, don't tell them to break up."

Everyone agreed. Aera was so grateful for the way the guys defended them. As she was about to finally speak, she was cut off when Jake spoke, "Sir, Aera and I have been careful about our relationship not to cause any trouble for Enhypen. We kept it private because we didn't want it to affect our work or distract the group. Our intention was always to focus on our responsibilities."

"Now that it's out, I promise that Aera and I are committed to Enhypen, and our personal relationship doesn't change that. If anything, it adds another layer of understanding and support within the team," he continued,

"We've faced challenges together, and we've always prioritized Enhypen. We're ready to handle any situation with the professionalism and dedication we've always shown," Jake asserted, expressing his commitment to both the group and his relationship with Aera.

Bang Si Hyuk was deeply moved by their words. He sure was shocked, and mad as they broke the most important rule, but seeing the sense of responsibility, and their genuine words, he started thinking differently.

He nodded, saying "I'm glad to see you guys taling responsibility, but this issue can not be resolved this easily. You guys can go ahead, and we'll see. Till then, be very careful."

He said, confusing the members.

Why did he not talk about Jake and Aera? Is he gonna do something..