avoiding her (2)

The fan signing event went well. The idols bid farewell to the fans before leaving the building. The vans came and they settled into the vans. Sunghoon, Jay, Sunoo and Aera in one while the rest of the members in the other. Jake, intentionally chose the other van so that he wouldn't see her. As Aera and the others settled into the van, they started talking about how they already missed engenes. As she was engrossed in a talk with the others, her phone suddenly rang, interrupting the conversation. Startled, she reached for her phone, which she handed over to Sunghoon during after the event as she knew she was clumsy and would lose it. Sunghoon handed the phone to her. She smiled widely as she saw it was Kenji's face timing her. She quickly answered, a mix of excitement and curiosity in her voice.

"Hi, Kenji. How are you??" She said excitedly making Kenji smile.

"Hi, Rae. I'm good. How was your event? And HOLYYY!! You look so pretty. I'm sure everyone complimented you because GIRL YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL." Kenji said making her shy and embarrassed as the others were present there.

"Ehm. We're returning to out dorms. I have Hoon sitting besides me, while Heeseung and Sunoo in front." She said introducing the guys to the latter.

"Oh, hiii guys. How are you? Please take care of my best friend. She's clumsy." He requested making all, giggle.

"Don't you worry bro, she's safe with us." Sunghoon said looking at Aera.

Soon, the call ended as Kenji had to do some work.

"Yahh, after such a long day, I'm craving for mint choco ice cream." Sunoo sulked, making Aera nod nod.

"Same, I want chocolate ice cream." Aera said looking at Heeseung, and Sunghoon who sighed playfully.

"My treat." It was all Sunghoon said before telling the driver to stop by a ice cream parlour.

After they reached the parlour, Sunghoon and Aera entered the shop to get the ice creams.

"One scoop of rainbow sherbet with waffle cone, a mint chocolate waffle cone but 2 scoops, and 2 chocolate scoops on a waffle cone." Sunghoon told the server who nodded while smiling.

"Aren't you having anything?" Aera who was curious, asked him.

He shook his head and told her that he did not feel like having an ice cream so late.

"No but if you don't eat ice cream, how can I?" She shook her head before turning to the server, "Excuse me, I need a few changes in our order. Can you please do the chocolate ice cream with 2 scoops but in a cup, and 2 spoons?" She asked.

"Of course, I'll be right back." He smiled. Turning back to Sunghoon, she saw him staring at her.

"Why did your change your order?" He asked, purely confused. "So that we can share." He didn't say anything. He just turned back hiding his smile and his red cheeks.

Since there weren't much people there as it was late, Sunghoon and Aera were comfortably waiting for their ice creams until a group of guys entered the parlour. They were shocked yet smirked looking at Aera who stood there. Since she was wearing a top with a short jeans skirt, she started feeling uncomfortable. It seemed like the boys didn't recognise her as she wore a mask and a cap.

Sunghoon who witnessed all of that glared at the guys and took off his jacket. He wrapped it around her.

Soon, the ice cream was delivered to them. They both left the parlour and got into their vans. Getting into the van, Aera gave the ice creams to both Heeseung and Sunoo who had been waiting for them.