The photoshoot

After having breakfast, we cleaned the dorm together. Heeseung and Jungwon were making the beds. Ni-ki and Jake cleaning the lounge while Sunghoon vacuuming the floor. Jay and I were in the kitchen. Him washing the dishes, while I put the dishes in the right places.

"Guys, we're done with the work. Let us all sit in the living room." said jungwon.

They made space for me to sit.

"So today is our first photoshoot. We need to get ready, okay? And Aera, since you're new, I'll explain how are we planning to debut, okay?"

All of us nodded.

"Our first mini album is going to be BORDER: DAY ONE. We're going to have a single track Given Taken. We have been preparing for it. Our debut is in 2 weeks from now. I know this might be difficult for you, but we believe you can do it."

he smiles at me. i won't let them down.

We are now leaving for our photoshoot. I saw their outfits, they all looked cool. Sunoo wore a pair of black jeans, with a white shirt and a red blazer. His look is so good, but it misses something. Quickly, I open my suitcase and grab a black artist hat that my dad had gifted me. I think it'll complement his look.

"Sunoo!!"

"Yes, Aera?"

"Could you please come here?"

"Sure" sunoo yelled.

As he entered the room, I dragged him in front of the mirror and I put my hat on him. He looked so cute with it.

"Here, this looks good on you."

"Wahhh, can i really wear this Aera?"

"Yes of course, you can."

"Thank you Aera. You're now my favourite member."

Sunoo hugs me making me smile. We're close already.

[TIME SKIP: THE PHOTOSHOOT]
Since we were on mountains, it was really cold. We had 2 photoshoots, the first one being an outdoor photoshoot.

"It's so cold" i mumbled.

Suddenly, I feel someone putting their jacket on me. I look behind to see Jake. He smiles at me. Then Jay comes to me and wraps his scarf around my neck.

"Take care of yourself. You're so tiny, we don't want you to get sick." said jake.

"Thank you guys."

Calling them 'OPPA' was just not my thing. It feels so weird. I'd rather call them their names.

Finally, the photoshoot started. It was Ni-ki's turn first. We started hooting for him which made him shy.

"Yay Ni-ki. You look so handsome."

"You rock with that pose, riki."

"Wohoo, Ni-ki."

We all laughed. One by one, we all completed his solo shoot.

"Guys, should we go for a group photoshoot?"

"Damn, that's such a good idea."

"I agree."

"You're a genius, Aera"

Gosh, they compliment me for everything. We all had a group photoshoot. It was a chaos, but a memory.