Fear

The next morning, Kenji was the first one to wake up. He tiptoed to Aera to wake her.

"Rae." He shook her gently, smiling at the girl who was sleeping while her soft snores could be heard.

Aera stirred, her eyes slowly opening to meet Kenji's warm gaze. "Morning, Kenji." she mumbled, rubbing her eyes and giving him a sleepy smile.

She sat up, looking at the time on the wall clock. "Why did you wake me up so early?" Aera asked.

"Nothing much, I want to spend time with you since I'm going back in 2 days." Kenji says, innocently.

Aera fluttered her eyes open, "2 days? You're not going back in 2 days. We still have to go to so many places and enjoy. What about our bucket list?" She asked, sulking.

Kenji chuckled, "We'll see about that. Let's bake something today."

Aera grinned, after hearing the word 'bake'. Her passion for baking was her personal Roman Empire. "Sure, let's wake up all them first. Let's bake in the afternoon, we have to be in a variety show today. So let's do this after we return."

Kenji nodded with a smile. Aera stood up, and did her morning routine. Then, she walked to Jay's room where him, Heeseung & Sunghoon were sleeping.

As she entered the room, loud snores could be heard.

"JAY, HEE, HOON, WAKE UP!!" She yelled, to which none of them woke up, or actually pretended to be still sleeping. They thought of teasing her.

Aera scoffed playfully, "So you won't wake up? Okay, I have my ways."

She said, and suddenly got on Jay's bed. She started tickling him so that he could wake up. Aera's laughter filled the room as Jay struggled to escape her playful tickles. Heeseung and Sunghoon laughed at the sight.

"Alright, alright, I'm up!" Jay exclaimed, gasping for breath between laughs. Aera beamed triumphantly, satisfied with her successful wake-up strategy.

She looked at Heeseung and Sunghoon who were now fully awake. "Let's have breakfast. We have to go to the company then, for the variety show."

The guys nodded, and took their turns to the bathroom. Soon, everyone was on the breakfast table.

"Okay so for today, we're gonna go to a popular variety show, alright?" Jungwon told them.

"What kind of variety show is it, Jungwon?" asked Sunghoon.

"I was told that it's a suspense-thrill show where they play various games that are full of suspense as well as fun. I don't know what game are we gonna play though." Jungwon explained, while the others nodded.

"It's gonna be so fun." Ni-ki exclaimed, in joy while Sunoo and Aera looked at each other with a 'save me' expression.

Soon enough, they were all done with the breakfast. Kenji dragged Aera to his room, while someone was glaring at them.

"What's wrong, Kenji?" asked Aera, confused.

"Didn't you see how much he wants to talk to you?" Kenji said, with a soft tone.

"W-what do you mean..?" Aera asked, purely confused as she hadn't noticed Jake glaring at them.

"I'm talking about Jake. Even though he isn't talking to you, or if he's pretending to be okay, we all know he isn't. He just doesn't want to make things difficult for you. My point here is that just don't think that you're alone. You have all of them. I've seen them loving you, admiring, and supporting you. And i'm sure they will continue to, regardless of the choice you make. So do what you need to." Kenji said winking, ruffling her hair.