CHAPTER 006 【REVISED】

THE SUDDEN ANNOUNCEMENT that Walter was the MVP champion left the other individuals who were present surprised.

"Walter, you're the MVP player!!" Everyone seems shocked.

While Kageyama and Tsukishima were already aware of this after observing Walter's impressive performance, the rest seemed to be taken aback.

Walter's excellence in volleyball was not just limited to his precise block against their opponent's back then, but he had been built upon his overall talent and skills in this sport.

Therefore, it was understandable why the rest were taken aback by the revelation of his status as the MVP champion.

Daichi, Sugawara, and Tanaka, who were merely watching the match between Kageyama and Hinata, did not pay attention to the subsequent matches. As such, they were unaware of Walter's outstanding performance throughout the tournament.

When they heard his status as MVP champion being announced by Takeda, all three of them were startled. Daichi and Sugawara turned towards one another, looking visibly embarrassed by their realization that Walter was on a whole other level compared to them.

Prior to this announcement, they believed that Walter was a regular student wishing to join the volleyball club. They had not imagined that he was a well-known player in the Miyagi Gakuen Junior High School Volleyball League, let alone an MVP champion.

In past years, schools such as Shiratorizawa and Aoba Johsai frequently received recommendations for top players, but now, they were taken aback to discover that a powerful player was joining Karasuno High School

In addition, both Tsukishima and Kageyama seemed to be aware of this. The duo's reaction to the knowledge that Walter had been named an MVP champion led to Daichi and Sugawara's sense of betrayal and being left out from the information.

They felt as if they had been betrayed, as their fellow team members were already informed of Walter's accomplishments. Furthermore, they felt that they were the only ones in the dark regarding this matter.

"It's a shame we only caught one game last year. Sugawara-san, Daichi-san, and I would've known you a long time ago," Tanaka said with some embarrassment.

Takeda was puzzled at the reactions of Daichi and Tanaka, so he inquired as he showed a glimmer of interest in Daichi's reaction to the sudden announcement of Walter's status as the MVP champion.

"Eh? Daichi-san, don't you know Walter-san situation?"

Hearing Takeda's query regarding his knowledge of Walter's circumstances, both Daichi and Sugawara froze and then exchanged a brief glance.

On hearing this, both Daichi and Sugawara froze, and they glanced over at Walter to investigate his expression.

"Actually," Daichi replied hesitantly.

Walter watched the interaction with an internal smile, pleased with how his new teammates were surprised by this unexpected news.

After struggling to find the right answer, Walter finally replied with a casual attitude. He laughed and said it was perfectly natural for nobody to know him, as he was not a well-known person.

"Haha! I'm not super famous, so it makes sense that you wouldn't have known me. But hey, that's all in the past now," Walter says, in a relaxed tone.

Moreover, he added that all of his accomplishments and achievements were in the past now.

Finally, a touch of motivation and encouragement was added in his voice. He spoke of his team's collaboration and teamwork, which served as a catalyst, motivating and reminding the rest of the club members to focus on their ultimate goal together with Walter as a new teammate.