CHAPTER 18

Date Tech returned to the court and shortly began to think about their strategy. Since they had no way to block the ball head-on, they would wait until he ran out of energy.

"It's impossible for Karasuno to have another spiker who can spike the same as this no 13, right?" The Date Tech thought to themselves.

Walter glances at the other sides of the court. aware of their intentions, but he st smiled at them.

Aoba Johsai came to the court, and they were getting ready for warm-up

"It seemed that Date Tech is having a difficult situation."

"BANG!!!"

Walter delivered a powerful spike, making Karasuno get another score. On the other side of the block, Oikawa responded solemnly while walking in front.

"Prodigy really makes my nerves blood boil."

Iwazumi on his side slapped Oikawa head

"Instead of complaining here, think about how we're going to stop him tomorrow." Iwaizumi responded to him.

"It really hurts!, Iwa-chan! "

______◆◇◆◇◆◇______

"What's going on?"

"What the hell happened to Date Tech? Isn’t it better to leave it completely to the back row players to receive the ball instead of all of them receiving the ball ? " one of the audience responded bitterly.

"Obviously, they're having a hard time blocking that no 13 and that no 10."

"The consequence of that spike is that the trajectory of the ball is disturbed by the block so that the person who tried to receive the ball in the back row can not predict where the ball will land."

"Thats why they can't receive the ball properly. If my guest is correct, I think they're trying to hold on waiting for that no 13 to be exhausted so they can get back the score they've lost!" The audience responded.

Hearing his words, the audience couldn't help but look at each other and sighed.

______◆◇◆◇◆◇______

Since Walter has been training a lot before the inter high, he improved his spiking efficiency a lot. But it also gave the Date Tech a glimmer of hope!

"His spike intensity is decreasing." This feeling was felt by three players in the front row.

Kenji Futakuchi and Takehito Sasaya glanced at each other. A glimmer of joy can be seen in their eyes.

Moreover, no 13 is about to rotate in the back row. At this moment, Date Tech seemed to regain their full of energy.

Walter, who was on the other side of the court, also sensed the change of the atmosphere of their oppenents.

He only thought about it for a moment and knew the reason for their oppenents change of atmosphere.

Walter laughed softly and glanced Date tech, who were now full of energy , and said to himself:

"Huh! It seemed it's not scary enough for them to fail once. But seeing their hope in their eyes,"

"I want them to feel the true meaning of despair."