CHAPTER 046

AS THE SECOND SETTER, Eita Semi was able to immediately recognize the personal characteristics of his team set. Knowing that they were not as strong as their Ace's Ushijima.

Semi decided to play a more strategic game and tried to bypass the net with his own passes, instead of blindly handing the ball over to Ushijima.

Under his handling, Shiratorizawa's attacks became more multifaceted and unpredictable, keeping the opposition on their toes.

However, despite his successes, the score between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno was beginning to be pulled apart.

As the match continued, tensions on both sides were high, and everyone was determined to win at all costs.

The crowd was on the edge of their seats, excited to see how the teams would fare against each other and who would come out on top in this exciting and intense match.

As the second setter for Shiratorizawa, Eita Semi was able to recognize the fact that although they were able to save Ushijima's strength and stamina by allowing their team players to handle the ball more often, they were unable to achieve the same level of success as they did when Ushijima was handling the ball.

The front row blockers from the Karasuno team were successfully stopping Shiratorizawa's attacks, with only a few points being scored in return.

As a result, the score began to be pulled apart.The tension in the arena was palpable, with everyone eagerly awaiting the outcome of this exciting match.

The three of Karasuno players jumped up in unison and stormed towards Tendou Satori, who had spiked the ball.

The diagonal path was completely blocked, leaving only a small gap in the direct path in front of them.

The both team were determined to get to the ball first and make a play. They were quick and agile, moving with precision and speed. The crowd cheered them on, wanting to see what they would do with the opportunity in front of them.

BANG!

Although Tendou Satori isn't just Shiratorizawa's best blocker, it doesn't mean that he can't also attack with ease.

Shiratorizawa's members are considered well-rounded and have very few weaknesses.

They are the most well-known high school in Miyagi Prefecture, with many of the strongest people in the prefecture choosing to attend their school. Hence, the starters chosen from this pool of strong individuals are truly outstanding.

The moment coach Ukai of Karasuno witnessed the intensity of Tendou spike the ball, his eyes narrowed, and he could almost feel his breath catching in his throat.

It was that familiar feeling of being overwhelmed, as if something was threatening, something that he couldn't quite put his finger on. All he knew was that he couldn't let it consume him.

"This isn't good!" he muttered to himself as if trying to snap out of it.

Ushijima couldn't help but feel a sense of nervousness as he watched Tendou struggling with.

"Come on!" he urged himself, not wanting to let his teammates down. The moment Tendou was about to make the spike, Walter suddenly intervened with a precise movement.

Tendou Satori saw nothing but darkness after Walter intervention. All he could do was accept that he had been defeated and that his spike had been stopped. Walter sealed all the last gap.

It was a tough pill to swallow, especially knowing that he had trained so hard and was one step away from making the winning point for their team.

Despite the disappointment, he knew that it was all part of the game and that he couldn't let his emotions get the better of him.