CHAPTER 23

"Huh? An Interview with me?"

Hearing this, Walter had a question mark on his face.

"Yes! The phone call came from the school. The TV sports crew has to rush outside the stadium, and the interview is taking place there."

"Woahh!"

Hearing Takeda Ittetsu words, Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted at the same time.

Both of them looked at Walter with their eyes shining.

"I can be interviewed by TV!"

"Finally, my dream finally came true!"

"Ahem! Isn't it just a local TV station? " Tsukishima hummed coldly from the side.

"What's there to be excited about!"

Hearing his words, Tanaka and Nishinoya turned back angrily and said.

"You little, you don't understand anything at all!"

"That's right! A TV station is a TV station! Whether it's local or Tokyo!"

"That's a place where everyone can see!"

"Walter, let's us two go with you!"

"That's right! That's right! Just watch from behind! "

"I'm going to be on TV too!"

"No!"

Ukai heart mercilessly interrupted the two of them.

"Walter is going to be interviewed alone, and all of us left were going to observe the opponents in the next game."

"Huh? Don't!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya let out a terrible cry but were ruthlessly dragged away by the Daichi and Sugawara.

"Walter, you must remember to mention your good friends when you're getting interviews. "

"Yes! Especially the most reliable libero in the team's. "

Walter looked at them, leaving with tears in their eyes, and said to the two people.

"Okay!"

"Let's go. The people at the TV station are already waiting! "

Seeing that everyone was leaving, Takeda Ittetsu on the side also reminded.

"Okay,"

When the two arrived at the entrance of the Sendai Gymnasium, they found that the staff of the TV station were already waiting in a tight line.

When the two were seen walking out of the gymnasium, the female host at the front was obviously bright. She hurriedly walked over from the camera.

Speaking to Walter, who was walking in front, he said:

"Hello! Are you Walter by any chance?"

"I'm a reporter for Miyagi Prefectural TELEVISION, Shiori Ito Nice to meet you,"

Startled by the sudden enthusiasm of the female host, Walter was slightly delayed.

"Ah! Hello! I am Walter Von Schonkorf."

After experiencing the initial accident, Walter also reacted quickly. Walking with this reporter named Shiori Ito to the location of the camera.

Click!

With the sound of the camera turning on, this interview is officially started.

"Hello, everyone. This is Miyagi Prefecture Sports TV."

HAIKYŪU: SHARPEST VISION [OC INSERT]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें