CHAPTER 045

AS THE TWO TEAMS LINED UP  for the second set, Karasuno made some changes on their their lineup. Placed by their coach, Ukai, they chose a more conservative and defensive player.

Their goal was to minimize the damage done by Shiratorizawa's offensive power and to make sure that the team's net would not be as vulnerable as before they place.

As the game resumed, Shiratorizawa was up first to serve the ball. The crowd went wild as one of their star players, Tsutomu Goshiki, stepped up to take the shot.

"Goshiki-san! Send a good serve!" called out a supporter. In response, he shouted, "Hai!" and proceeded to serve the ball across the net. The game was on.

As the second set began, it was clear that the defeat in the first set had awakened Shiratorizawa's hunger for victory.

Their desire to win was burning brighter than ever, and Ushijima Wakatoshi was playing at his best, causing problems for Karasuno defense with his strong serves.

The crowd was on the edge of their seats, eager to see how Karasuno would respond. It was going to be an intense battle between the two teams, with everyone wanting the victory for themselves.

______。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。______

THE SECOND SET PROVED to be even more thrilling than the first set, with both teams showing a tremendous amount of effort and determination.

Shiratorizawa was determined to redeem themselves after their embarrassing defeat in the first set, and they threw everything they had at Karasuno. The players on the latter team fought back with equal fervor, not letting Shiratorizawa gain the upper hand.

As the match went on, Kenjiro Shirabu, one of Shiratorizawa starting setters, began to show signs of physical weakness. After making a pass, he bent over and put his hands on his knees, gasping for air.

The atmosphere in the arena was tense, with each side fighting tooth and nail for each point, trying to be the one to come out on top in this intense battle.

The match was proving to be an exciting spectacle for the spectators, with each team leaving everything on the court.

As the game wore on, the sweat on Kenjiro Shirabu head began to slowly drip down his chin and onto the ground. He was struggling to keep up with the intense pace of the second match, and he admitted to himself that he had made a mistake with one of his sets.

The ball was too low, causing him to lose a crucial point for his team. Hearing the whistle from the sidelines, he looked up to find Semi Eita second setter, offering him a replacement number plate and encouraging him to keep working hard.

After stepping off the field, Semi Eita patted  him on the shoulder and said, "Great job!" The exhaustion on Kenjiro face and body was evident, and he was clearly grateful for the encouragement and support from his teammate.

"Kenjiro, sit and rest here." As Kenjiro Shirabu made his way towards the players' rest area, Assistant Coach Saito Akira stopped him and urged  him to sit down and rest.

"Your strength is very important later." He added he emphasized the importance of maintaining physical strength, especially for later.

Upon hearing these words, Kenjiro Shirabu appeared to be caught off guard for a moment before looking over at his coach WashijoTanji, noticing that he didn't seem to be reacting either

Finally, he walked over to the coach's side and sat down to rest. The intensity of the second match had clearly taken a toll on Kenjiro Shirabu. He was grateful to have a moment to catch a breath and prepare for later.

As the game went on, Semi Eita, the substitute second setter who was on the field, was feeling both familiar and unfamiliar to the volleyball court.

He had spent a lot of time on the bench waiting for his chance to play, and now that his moment had arrived, he was feeling a fire of war burning in his heart.

He knew that he had the skill and talent to make a difference on the court, and he was eager to show Karasuno what he was capable of.

His determination and drive to win were evident, and he was ready to demonstrate his abilities to the best of his ability. As he ran onto the court, he heard Kenjiro Shirabu voice calling to him.

"Good luck, Eita-senpai!" The momentum of the match shifted as the substitutes on both sides took the court, both teams determined to win and prove their prowess on the court.

The cheering from the crowd was deafening, and the atmosphere in the arena was electric with anticipation.

It was clear that this was going to be a thrilling and intense game, and all eyes were on the players as they squared off on the court, ready to give it their all in this decisive second set.

TO BE CONTINUED...