Six

STEFAN

Two days later

Stefan checked his schedule through his phone while he was still in his bed after a long day yesterday, then he sat down after seeing his ex's message. He opened the message and read it while swearing on his phone "shit, what's wrong with her" Stefan felt anxious and frustrated to reply to messages from Jessica while holding his head because he already blocked her number and he doesn't want to interact with Jessica even he had to deleted everything about his ex and he receive a message from her all of sudden said that she wanted to meet Stefan today. 

Stefan was only annoyed with Jessica's behavior which made him have to run away from the paparazzi. He replied that he couldn't meet her because he was busy today and closed his phone to be ready for his morning run. After Stefan ran a few blocks from his apartment, he rushed to take a shower and get ready to go to his shooting location today. After Stefan finished taking a shower, he immediately got ready and took his water bottle and Chris was already at the door of his apartment. Stefan also took his car keys and the bag he usually carries with his phone in his left hand, "here are my car keys, bag and script for today I received yesterday" Stefan immediately took his air pods then put them in his ear and started listening to the sound file of the script that Chris sent him today. "Today your schedule is just shooting some scene and an interview this afternoon with Sarah and Robert for your upcoming film this year." Stefan just nodding and put his air pods back in his ear. While waiting for the elevator to go up, Stefan's feet were tapping on the floor when the elevator on his floor, they entered and went down to the 1st floor.

— — — — —

Stefan arrived at the shooting location today, he made a cameo in the film played by his best friend Robert. They shot in several locations at California State University even though several locations at the university were closed to the public due to the interests of filming and to maintain filming equipment. Stefan is a little relieved because today the paparazzi can't be seen. He hopes that the paparazzi don't follow him anymore because of his ex's problems. Chris brought some stuff for Stefan, there the staff was escorted to meet the director and producer of the film. 

The director greeted Stefan and thanked Stefan because he wanted to take the time to do a cameo in this film. "Stefan, my boy, thank you for coming here. You have a couple of scenes, I hope you're not that busy today" Said Jeremy, the director while they shook their hands, Stefan smiling and say "No Jeremy, I should be the one thanking you for letting me appear in your film. I'm not too busy today, so use your time well, Jeremy." Jeremy laughed hearing Stefan's answer "Okay Stefan, oh you must be Stefan's manager, for Stefan's rest area later, I already told the talent coordinator to give you a trailer for two people inside, so you could share to another actor here" Jeremy called the talent coordinator to tell him where Stefan would be waiting for his turn to shoot and showed Stefan the trailer. Stefan entered the trailer and Chris put his bag in the drawer next to Stefan's dresser. For Stefan, he sat on a chair in front of the dressing table, waiting for the staff there to tell him when and what clothes he should wear in his scene. Stefan put his air pods back to his ears and turned on the voice recorder for today's script. 

After 10 minutes of waiting while listening to the script, there was a knock on the trailer door. "Excuse me, Stefan, this is your make up artist and costume designer. If you have something you want to ask, you can ask me and the assistant director." Stefan gave a greeting smile "Thank you, my manager will ask you if there is something I want to ask about anything" The make up artist and costume stylist greeted Stefan and immediately prepared the make-up equipment and costumes that Stefan would wear today. After finishing preparing her make-up and costumes for today's shoot, she was still waiting for a call from the talent coordinator while reading the book that Chris had brought in his bag.