Nineteen

STEFAN

He has been in Italy for several weeks filming his action film, even though he was still in Italy, he took the time to look at his social media and see Irene's performance at her concert in New York. In Stefan's eyes, the dress that Irene wore at several of her concerts was very beautiful with pastel colors like that, Irene really suits pastel colors. 

When Stefan looked at one of Irene's close-up photos, he saw the necklace he gave her last year and that girl is still wearing the necklace. Stefan unconsciously smiling while looking at the photo in his hotel room, this was like additional energy for him to finish filming in Italy as soon as possible, he wanted to quickly return to Long Beach. There was one photo that shocked Stefan because he saw Irene embraced by her waist with one of the men he saw who was one of the band members and an acquaintance of Irene, he also saw a video of them performing on stage, when that man was playing the guitar next to Irene with a flirting gesture towards that girl but she acted normal and just smiled at that guy, "Didn't that girl know that the boy is teasing her? Is she too innocent about all that or she just let that go?" said Stefan when he see that video because he was too tired to think about it, he intended to go straight to sleep because tomorrow was his free day. He want to take a walk in the city of Rome and see the beauty of it but before he go to sleep, he is still unsure whether he should congratulate Irene or not about her concert, so he decided to congratulate her by posting it to a close friend.

— — — — —

The next morning, Stefan continue filming with a short scene to add to the scene in his film, everyone working very hard because the weather in Rome was very hot and some of the staff were very tired from the weather there, even Chris helping Stefan not get heat stroke while doing scenes in front of the camera. After doing the scene, Stefan was immediately taken to his trailer to cool down, sweat covered Stefan's body even after taking off his clothes. Chris gave an ice pack to Stefan and placed the ice pack covered in a towel on Stefan's back, "Your skin is like boiled crab," said Chris, "I know, luckily it doesn't sting, what about the other actors?" Stefan asked and Chris answered, "Luckily they immediately took cover when their scene was finished, you were the only one who was exposed to the heat because that was your scene." Stefan put an ice pack around his neck "I thought the beach in Italy wasn't as hot as the one on Long Beach, it turns out it's hotter here" Chris answered "it shouldn't be this hot, maybe because summer is hotter than usual" then one of the staff knocked on Stefan's trailer door and told him that in 10 minutes filming would start again. After 10 minutes of rest, Stefan immediately put on his clothes and the makeup artist immediately adjusted the makeup on Stefan's face, "Hopefully this won't take long," said Stefan before opening the trailer door, "it's so hot, my god" Stefan come out of his trailer and go straight to the shooting location. 

He worked hard to finish today's shooting because tomorrow he wants to save all of his energy to go around town. When the director's voice is heard shouting "Cut! Wrap up, Everyone!" marks the end of today's shooting because today is the last day of shooting in the city of Rome, Stefan and his co-star, the beautiful actress, Barbara, immediately thanked all the staff and applauded, some of the staff even brought cake to celebrate the last day of filming and they all had dinner together. Stefan and Barbara have known each other for five years. 

According to Stefan, Barbara is like his older sister even though Stefan doesn't have any siblings. The staff planned for them to sit next to each other at their hotel's dining table, then after they finished getting their food, they sit together. Barbara opened the conversation with Stefan, "did you have a heat stroke Stefan? I saw you run straight to your trailer" Stefan, who was cutting his steak, answer it "yes, it's really hot today, even my skin is turning red" Barbara laughing "You're too white, luckily my skin doesn't look reddish, I'm a bit proud because my skin is brown" Stefan laughing at her. "By the way, why don't you invite your girlfriend here, you two can go on holiday here, right?" Stefan was confuse by Barbara's words, "wait, I have a girlfriend? as far as I remember, I broke up with Jessica a long time ago" Barbara rolled her eyes "the girl I brought to the red carpet last year" Stefan just smile as he sipping his beer, "she's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend who I can take him to the red carpet and he wants to see my film too" Barbara drank her wine, "I don't believe you and it also seems that your girlfriend is a suitable actress too, I saw her in Robert's film at that time and that girl acted together with Robert right in the music video?" Stefan was a bit annoyed with Barbara, "You know too much Barb, that girl is just my friend, end of the discussion" Barbara was a little bit pissed off because her actor mate didn't say the truth and continue to eat with her eyes pinching Stefan.