Twenty Five

STEFAN

This afternoon felt very hot with the wind blowing up every second but that didn't stop Stefan from going out looking for food because today he was too lazy to make the food he usually eats, so he visited a diner close to his apartment. He already knew several people in this neighborhood and was even like friends with several food sellers and even at the diner. Stefan, who was walking home from the diner, saw Irene get off the bus at the bus stop. 

"Hi, Stefan" The girl gave a smile and her gaze was fixed on the plastic bag that Stefan was currently carrying, "hey iubi, what are you doing?" Then the girl show something from her sling bag "I just came home after buying this, my baby guitar string broke again" Stefan smile softly at the girl, then Irene continued "oh, did you buy your lunch? you don't usually buy it" Stefan chuckled when he heard that, "now, you sound just like Chris."

Then they walked together towards their apartment building, Stefan had to control himself from not holding the girl's hand because he knew the paparazzi were taking photos of him now. as they were walking together, Irene immediately blurted out, "it looks like your life partner is taking a picture of the two of us" while looking at Stefan's face and laughing, making Stefan laugh too, they both looks relax, there was no awkwardness anymore. When they were in the elevator of their apartment building, Irene said, "oh yeah, do you want brownies, maybe I'll make you brownies later." Stefan looked at his girl, "How about you make it at my place? I also have cooking equipment for baking cakes." Irene give Stefan a thumbs up, "Okay, I'll get the ingredients for making brownies first" Just then the elevator door open on their apartment floor and they walk to their apartment. Stefan didn't open his door yet, waiting for Irene to enter her apartment first. After that girl entering and close the door, he smile and enter his apartment. While in his apartment he put his food on the dining table and looking at his phone screen and it was full of notifications from Chris and Robert, he open up their messages and it was an article about him.

HOT NEWS!

According to AZM press, Stefan Luca and his girlfriend moved together in his apartment six months ago with all the evidence and also their sight together walking at the park near the neighboring area several times at night. Many people believe that they are already in a serious relationship but from both management there is no more information about their serious relationship.

Stefan, who was already not in a mood to that plus he is very hungry, immediately closed the article page without responding to messages from Chris or Robert and locked his phone and continued to eat.

— — — — —

Stefan, who was cleaning up food wrappers, heard a knock on the front door, he washed his hands and opened the door, there was Irene with her hands full of ingredients for making brownies, "Hi, can I come in?" Stefan also allowed Irene to come in and help Irene, "sure, I help you with that" after that they went straight to the kitchen and put all the cooking ingredients on the kitchen table, "Do you have an apron for cooking?" asked Irene who was looking at Stefan's cooking utensils in the kitchen, "of course there are, wait a moment iubi" Stefan immediately took his apron, "This is my apron." Irene, who saw this, immediately smile at him and take the apron from Stefan's hand and put it on. Stefan, who saw Irene struggling with the apron strings, immediately helped Irene tie the apron strings behind her back making them too close to each other and Stefan can smell a chocolate from her hair, he felt his heart beating quickly but he cope that fast enough as he kiss her right cheek and he can see that Irene's face change a bit of pinkish and her eyes wide open then Stefan cupping his girl's cheek and said "did my iubi turn into a tomato again?" Irene immediately said, "Don't surprise me like that, you're like Quicksilver who can move very fast" then Stefan gave his girl a kiss on the lips, "how come, I'm that fast" his action making Irene blinked for a moment "these brownies can't cook themselves sir, let me cook first and after that we can eat the brownies." Before letting go of Irene's cheek, he stroked the girl's cheek and Stefan let go of Irene's cheek "Okay miss William, I'll wait here." When Stefan sit down, Irene tie her hair into a ponytail because she didn't want her thick hair to get messy. Stefan, who saw this, fell even more in love with the girl in front of him with all her acts. Irene was busy cooking brownies and made the whole room in Stefan's apartment smell like chocolate and butter, making him want to eat the brownies his girl made even more.

A clinking sound from the oven indicates that the brownies are done. Irene open the oven and take out the cooked brownies and Stefan's face lit up when he see that the brownies looks very delicious. Irene then asks, "Do you have ice cream in the refrigerator?" Stefan stand up and went straight to the refrigerator, "What flavor do you want, I have vanilla and chocolate flavors?" Irene peeking over from Stefan's shoulder to see the ice cream from the refrigerator. "I think vanilla is the best option, Stefan" Stefan takes his vanilla ice cream out and Irene takes the brownies that have already been cut on the plate, they assemble the ice cream on the top of the brownies together. "It looks very delicious, let's eat, iubi" Stefan took two spoons for both of them, then they ate at the dining table and sat opposite each other. They enjoy Irene's dessert so much that they finished the entire plate.

Stefan, who saw Irene enjoying her ice cream, stood up from his chair and went to his room. He took the bouquet of flowers that he had prepared for Irene beforehand, her favorite flowers were white daisies and white lilies. Stefan felt proud of himself because he could make Irene feel comfortable and safe with him and he knew everything that Irene had experienced regarding a romantic relationship between a man and a woman. He come out of his room with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, he see Irene looks so shock that her spoon fall into the plate, "floarea preferată a prințesei mele" He give the bouquet to Irene and you could see Irene's face was very happy to receive flowers from Stefan, "what's that mean, I think I should learn Romanian language" Stefan kisses Irene's temporal then says, "that means my princess's favorite flower" making Irene smile and then they sit down again while Irene put the bouquet on the table then held Stefan's hand, "can I talk about something? I know this is not the right moment but is it okay Stefan?" Stefan, who had been smiling, immediately looked worried, "What's wrong, iubi? is something wrong, you don't like the flowers?" Irene shaking her hands to Stefan, "no, I love this flowers bouquet, thank you Stefan but I think we need to talk about something" Stefan looked like he was thinking and immediately said "does this have anything to do with moving to the city?" Irene got a cat in her tongue. "I knew it iubi, you can tell me your future plan, I'll listen" they were still holding hands and Stefan could only look at Irene who was probably thinking about the right words for him. 

Irene immediately said "I have made up my mind to move from here, I think my job prospects are better there even though I have to live alone without Olivia and I just want you not to be angry or sad when I move next month" Stefan stroked Irene's cold hand and was sweating because she was nervous to tell him. "I'm not angry at you, why do I have to be angry or sad when my iubi moves forward for her own career?" Irene bite her lower lip, he knows that she feels anxious

"listen, I'll always by your side even you're three thousands miles away from me, it'll not change anything from us"

"I know that babe, I'm just — I don't want to leave you alone here"

Irene's words make Stefan grin like a Cheshire cat.

"I wish I could stay with you in New York but now It's hard, iubi because almost 70% of my job is here and the rest of them are overseas, honestly I want to move with you and be your roommate."

"It's hard because we're behind close the door baby, if we get the timing right, we'll get through it" Stefan kiss Irene's hand to ensure that the girl in front of him was not sad about her own decision. "Come here, let me hug my iubi" Stefan stretched out his arms giving a signal for Irene to hug him, then Irene stood up and sat on Stefan's thigh then her arms on Stefan's neck and put her head in the crook of Stefan's neck while Stefan hug her waist and make sure his girl didn't fall from his embrace. 

.

-tbc

.

.